part 1. the start

Warning probably should only be reading if your 18 I know you all won't be😂 this is a kakashi x naruto so if you don't support I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Have fun😁

Team 7 was out on a mission to escort some guy back to his village. There shouldn't have been any trouble but naruto's luck had other plans. But they were after naruto as they only attacked the night after they left the man's village.

Time skip cuz I suck at fighting scenes

Naruto was standing on the water exhausted. Kakashi came through with the final blow and as the enemy fell so did naruto, right into the water. Kakashi went and pulled him out of the water. "Come on guys lets set up camp for the night." Kakashi told the young shinobi.

"GOD NARUTO YOU ALWAYS GOTTA SLOW US DOWN." Sakura yelled like always.🙄 Kakashi told sakura to calm down and help to start a fire as he wrapped naruto in his jacket.

"Here your gonna need this to stay warm." Kakashi gave naruto a smile through his mask.

"But sensei aren't you gonna need this to stay warm?" Naruto asked worried. Kakashi chuckled.

"I'm not the one all wet and cold from the stream. We're gonna get a fire started so you can dry off." Kakashi walked off with warmth inside him from having naruto so close a minute ago. Remembering that naruto is his student he pushes away the butterflies in his stomach. As naruto was sitting waiting for everyone to come back, he pressed his sensei's jacket close to his nose. It smelled so much like his sensei that he started to get hard. Naruto tried to make it go away but he couldn't seeing no one he figured he could rub a quick one out. So he put his hand down his boxers and started to masturbate using his other hand to hold the jacket to his nose. He started to picture his sensei and finally released into his boxers, while whispering his sensei's name. Figuring there was nothing else he could do he decided to go commando until he got home. So he removed his boxers and shoved them into his bag. 'Oh sensei your gonna be the death of me' naruto thought. Naruto felt his eyes getting heavy as he saw everyone coming back with wood to start a fire.

Hey everyone this is my first fanfic and this is just the start I don't know how often this is gonna get updated at least every 2 days if not everyday. If you like my writing go check out my other book its not a fanfic its an original. But love you guys see you next time