part 11. You want what?

Big time skip. Sorry guys.

The 4th great ninja war has ended. Everyone is recovering from the damages. Kakashi and natuto has been together for a while now. And now tsunade is stepping down as hokage and wants kakashi to take her place. Kakashi was currently talking to tsunade. "What why me?" Kakashi asked surprised. This was the last job kakashi wanted. He knew the bullshit that came along with it.

"Kakashi we only need you to take over until naruto has all the qualifications for the job. I trust you or naruto to take over. And until natural gets what he needs done. It needs to be you." Tsunade told kakashi.

"But my lady what about shikamaru? He's one if the smartest ninja in the leaf." Kakashi was trying to get out of this bad.

"Ah what a drag." Shikamaru said from the back of the room. Tsunade just put her arm out. Hand pointing toward shikamaru.

"That's why. His lazy attitude. Its to "troublesome" for him" Tsunade said. Kakashi just groaned seeing that it was gonna be useless to argue. "Kakashi came back tomorrow and we will have everything ready." Kakashi bowed and took his leave. When he got outside naruto was waiting for him.

"Hey kakashi sensei how'd it go." Naruto asked cheerfully.

"Naruto remember we don't say that when we're out. People will look at us like somethings wrong and also you know that gets me going." Kakashi told him. Naruto giggled behind his hand.

"Sorry kakashi. How did it go with granny? what did she need?"

"Apparently she wants me to fill in as hokage until you get all the requirements to take over. So you better get to work on that. You know I don't wanna do this." He told naruto.

"You got it. Um but before that can we get something to eat?" Naruto asked.

"Sure what do you want?"

"RAMEN." Naruto yelled.

"How'd I guess. Let's go to ichiraku." Kakashi laughed.

"Yayyyy." Naruto and kakashi made there way to ichiraku. Before heading home to the new apartment they picked together.

The next day kakashi went back to the hokage tower. Kakashi did not Want to be there because he knew what his new job was now. He got set up in the office and instantly he got to work on the paper work. With shikamaru helping of course. All of a sudden he heard a knock at the door. "Come in." He said still focused on his paper work. Naruto popped his head in with a bento box. "Heyyy hun i got you some lunch." He said. "I even got some for my best friend." He said with a smile after pulling out another box.

"Thank you naru." Shikamaru said.

"You know shika you been using my nickname more lately. I like it." Naruto said with a smile.

"Thank you sweetie. I didn't expect lunch from you." Kakashi said as he kissed naruto on the forehead. "Shikamaru Can you give us a minute?" Kakashi asked. Shikamaru nodded.

" I'll take my lunch break now. I'll be back in 30 minutes." Shikamaru said.

"Sounds good." Kakashi said as shikamaru left. Shikamaru stood outside the office for a minute thinking about naruto until he gathered himself and went to eat. Inside naruto was sitting on kakashi's desk in front of him. "Ugh naruto I hate this job." He said as he rested his head on naruto's lap. Naruto started playing with his hair.

"Stressed out are we?" Naruto questioned him. Kakashi nodded. "I think I have just the thing for you." Naruto said. Kakashi lifted his head and looked at him confused. Then naruto slid off the desk half way under it. He unzipped kakashi's paints.

"Naruto no. We can't." Kakashi said with slight panic. Naruto didn't listen though and he continued. He let kakashi's member free. He started to swirl his tongue around his tip a couple of times. Before going down as far as he could. Kakashi gasped, before a little moan escaped his lips. Naruto started to smirk as he started to bob his head. Then there was a short knock before the door opened. Naruto stopped for a minute holding kakashi's dick as he listened. Kakashi straightened and put on a straight face. "Lady tsunade what are you doing here." Kakashi asked. As she was explaining her unexpected visit naruto put on a devilish smirk before he lowered his head back onto kakashi's member. Kakashi took a sharp inhale while trying to listen to tsunade. Somehow naruto doing this while someone was in the room made him harder. As tsunade left the room kakashi released into naruto's mouth with a slight moan. He scooted his chair back and looked down at naruto. "What the hell babe." He said as naruto got up with a smirk wiping the side of his mouth.

"What? It released all that stress Right?" Naruto said with a giggle. Tsunade ended up walking back in.

"Oh one more thing-" she stopped in her tracks seeing naruto and knowing she didn't see him in there a minute ago. She realized what was happening. "You know what it can wait." She said as she left. Kakashi sat there in shock as naruto started to laugh.

"Well I'll see you at home sweetie. Bye." He said as he left. Shikamaru came back in at that point. Kakashi was still in shock.

"Still unable to handle his crazy?" He asked kakashi.

"No just still don't expect the unexpected." He answered. And shikamaru just chuckled.

Kakashi made his way home that night. Naruto was sitting on the couch watching t.v.. He looked over at kakashi when he sat down next to him. "Kakashi." Naruto said grabbing kakashi's attention. He hummed to acknowledge he was listening. "Would you ever wanna get married?" Naruto asked shyly. Kakashi was shocked. "Its ok if you don't sensei I was just wondering."

"Naruto where is this coming from?" Kakashi asked confused. Truth be told kakashi was actually thinking about this for awhile now to the point he even brought a ring.

"Well sensei I love you so much and when you love someone you marry them right? So I was wondering if that was ever gonna be in our future." Naruto said with his head down. Kakashi grabbed naruto's chin and lifted it.

"I love you so much naruto which is why I wanna ask you something if you can wait there for minute." Naruto nodded as kakashi ran into the bedroom and got the ring he brought off the top shelf of the closet. He decided he was gonna do this with his mask off since his lover always enjoyed him with his mask off. He came back into the living room got down on one knee, and looked naruto in the eyes. "Naruto uzumaki would you do me the pleasure of being my partner for life?" Naruto was speechless until he smiled and started nodding hard.

"Yes yes I will." Naruto said with tears in his eyes. Kakashi put the ring on his hand. Then naruto jumped up onto kakashi, and started kissing him. Kakashi picked him up and he wrapped his legs around kakashi's waist. "I love you so much kakashi sensei." Naruto said with his forehead on kakashi's.

"I love you too naruto. You know we gotta wait until after we get you were you need to be to become hokage before we can make wedding plans though. And you really gotta stop calling me that. You know I'm a pervert that likes that." Kakashi said with an evil smile.

"Sensei sensei sensei." Naruto said seductively with a smirk. Kakashi looked at him with a smirk as he carried him into their room.

Hey guys this is the last chapter of this book I'm gonna start my second book to this. Its gonna be working off this time line so you can always make your way over there once I post it. Have fun. Love you all. byyyyeeee