Lord Phillip Edward Howard, The Heir

Lord Phillip Edward Howard is the eldest son of Lord Thomas William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and his mother is Lady Ida Georgiana Grey, the second daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory.

Lord Phillip Edward Howard is the great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard, and he is the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and the great-great-grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland and Lady Elizabeth Percy, Duchess of Northumberland Territory and he is the great-grandson of Lord Phillip Howard and grandson of Lord Edward Howard.

Little Lord Phillip Edward Howard was born to save what his great-great-grandfather created with Lady Elizabeth Percy in 2210.

Neither Lord Phillip nor his son, Lord Edward Howard inherited the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory as Lord Andrew Charles Howard outlived both his son and grandson, and his great-grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard inherited it from his great-grandfather in 2270.

Lord Thomas William Howard didn't marry until 2288, to Lady Ida Georgiana Grey and their first child wasn't born until 2290 and it was their son, Lord Phillip Edward Howard, but at the same time his first cousin, Lady Edwina Georgina Grey was born to his mother sister, Lady Katherine Beck nee Grey, and his first cousin, Lord William Frederick Howard, who was his mother's second sister, Lady Mary Henrietta Grey who marries Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Phillip Edward Howard is also cousin to Lord William Frederick Howard through their father's being first cousin once removed.

Lord Phillip Edward Howard was the little boy who came to save what his great-great-grandfather had inherited through his wife, Lady Elizabeth Percy.

He was the cherished son of Lord Thomas William Howard and he was raised to realize from an early age that one day he would become Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Phillip wouldn't be an only child, as his father and mother would give him a little sister, Lady Thomasina Ida Howard, and a little brother who would be given the name of his great-great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II and his first cousin twice removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Thomas William Howard was 45 years old when Lord Phillip was born, he was 50 years when Lady Thomasina Ida was born and 55 years old when Lord Andrew Charles Howard II was born in 2300, but in 2305, Lord Anthony Christoper Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory would name his second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II after his father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard Senior in his honor as his firstborn son was named Lord Alexander Andrew Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, the son of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory would become Duke of Lancaster Territory as his eldest brother would inherit the Dukedom of Lennox from his mother and Lord Andrew Charles Howard II would also inherit from his grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard the territories of Fairfax and Westminster.

Lord Phillip Edward Howard and his little brother and sister would lose their father in 2320, at the age of 70 years old and Lord Phillip Edward at the age of 30 and already the father of a son, Lord Thomas William Howard II who was born in 2310 when Lord Phillip Edward Howard was 20 years old and he married Lady Mary Beauclerk and they had a daughter, Lady Ida Mary Howard in 2315, and when their grandfather died they were only ten and five years old.

Lord Phillip Edward Howard became Duke of Northumberland Territory at the age of 30 years and he governed Northampton Territory from 2320 until 2380 and he dies at the age of 90 years old and he is succeeded by his grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard III, the son of the late Lord Thomas William Howard II and his wife, Lady Lady Penelope Berkeley and he was born in 2370 and he governs Northumberland Territory from 2390 and into the 24th century.