Lord Andrew Charles Howard, The Youngest Son

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory was a serious young man and he wasn't anything like his selfish father or second brother, he was more like his oldest brother, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

He wanted to make a happy marriage and have a normal family life if it was possible for an aristocrat to do so.

He was the youngest of four children and the youngest son of Lord Frederick William Howard Senior who was already disappointed with his oldest son, Lord Frederick William Howard II.

Lord Frederick William Howard II decided not to marry until 2248 at the age of 76, and to a younger woman and he didn't have but one child, a son, Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Lord Frederick William Howard II was content with his beautiful wife and son, he was nothing like his younger brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior whose children despised him.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard knew that as a youngest son he would not inherit any title but he would be left a sizable trust fund established for him by his grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

At the age of 18, Lord Andrew Charles Howard met Lady Elizabeth Percy and two years later he married her and she was one of the two heiresses to the Dukedom of Northumberland along with her youngest sister, Lady Maud Percy.

Lady Elizabeth Percy came through a outstanding ancestry from the Percy Family that began back in 1300 century and he was a descendant of King Henry III of England through his half sister, Lady Alice of Lusignan as they shared the same mother, Queen Isabella of Angoulême, who was also the Countess of Angouleme in her own right with her second husband, Hugh X of Lusignan.

Lady Alice of Lusignan married John de Warenne, 6th Earl of Surrey and through them they had Lady Eleanor de Warenne that married Lord Henry De Percy and they had Lord Henry Percy, Henry Percy, 1st Baron Percy who saved his family from extinction and he was six months after his father died.

Lord Henry Percy married Lady Eleanor FitzAlan and they had Henry Percy, 2nd Baron Percy, but Lord Charles Percy was also a direct descendant of King Charles II through his son, George Fitzroy, 1st Duke of Northumberland and his mother was Lady Barbara Palmer, 1st Duchess of Cleveland and he had several full sibling and they were: Charles Fitzroy, 2nd Duke of Cleveland,Henry Fitzroy, 1st Duke of Grafton,Lady Charlotte Fitzroy, Countess of Lichfield and Lady Anne Fitzroy, Countess of Sussex.

Henry Percy, 9th Earl of Northumberland and his wife, Lady Penelope Devereux who had Algernon Percy, 10th Earl of Northumberland and he married as his second wife, Lady Elizabeth Howard, the daughter of Thomas Howard, 1st Earl of Suffolk who was the second son of Lord Thomas Howard 4th Duke of Norfolk and his second wife, Margaret Audley, Duchess of Norfolk who was the daughter of Thomas Audley, 1st Baron Audley of Walden and Lady Elizabeth Grey, daughter of Thomas Grey, 2nd Marquess of Dorset and Lady Margaret Wotton, Marchioness of Dorset and Lady Elizabeth Grey's brother was Lord Henry Grey Duke of Suffolk who married Lady Frances Brandon, daughter of Princess Mary Rose Tudor and Lord Charles Brandon, Duke of Suffolk.

Lady Elizabeth Percy and her sister, Lady Maud Percy were their father's co-heiresses to The Dukedom of Northumberland Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Percy married Lord Andrew Charles Howard in 2209, and they had two children, Lord Phillip Howard in 2210 and Lady Phillipa Howard in 2215.

Lord Phillip Howard marries the younger sister of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill, Lady Sarah Consuelo Spencer-Churchill in 2223, and they had son, Lord Edward Howard in 2230 and a daughter, Lady Sarah Consuelo Howard in 2235 and a son, Lord Charles George William Colin Spencer-Churchill who married Lady Sarah Jennings and they are the grandparent of Lady Sarah Spencer-Churchill that married Lord Charles Andrew Howard as his second wife and Duchess of York Territory and they have Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard in 2276.

Lord Edward Howard marries Lady Essex Devereux the granddaughter of Lord Richard Devereux and they have two children, Lord Edward and Lady Essex Howard.

Lord Edward is the father of Lord Thomas William Howard,but neither Lord Phillip nor his son, Lord Edward become Duke of Northumberland and they both predecease Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and he passes away at the age of 75 years old in 2270, and his great-grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard becomes Duke of Northumberland.