Lady Katherine Georgiana Grey

Lady Katherine Georgiana Grey is the eldest daughter and she is the heiress to the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory under the new laws of absolute primogeniture established by Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory.

It was Lady Karissa that told Lord Andrew Charles " MY ELIZABETH will succeed you to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and no son will ever replace her."

"I had to sleep with you and she will become the first of many Duchesses of Norfolk Territory to govern it." Lady Karissa states.

Lord Andrew Charles explains, "Lady Elizabeth is the rightful heiress according to my late grandfather's Last Will and Testament and do you really think my father will let anyone replace his first grandchild through one of his sons."

"You had two older brothers and for all the years of marriage between them not one child until after I had Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane." Lady Karissa retorts.

"Lord Charles Andrew III could have bagged Lady Victoria Charlotte and had sex with her." Lady Karissa states, "Lady Paulina is very pretty and Lord Patrick William II isn't without good looks."

No, your two brothers passed the buck onto you to have your grandfather's firstborn male line heir or heiress." Lady Karissa states.

"How do we even know that the child that Lady Victoria is carrying belongs to your brother?" Lady Karissa asks.

"We don't but I have to give my brother the benefit of a doubt." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory has three daughters with his wife, Lady Georgiana Spencer and their firstborn child is Lady Katherine Georgiana Grey.

Lady Katherine was born in 2270 followed by Lady Mary Henrietta in 2272 and Lady Ida Georgiana Grey in 2275.

Lord Edmund's father, Lord George Grey knew Lord William Robert Spencer and his eldest daughter was Lady Georgiana Spencer and she was two year younger than Lord Edmund and they were married in 2268, and Lady Katherine Georgiana Grey was born in 2270, and Lord Edmund was sure that their next child would their son, but in 2272, their second child was a second daughter, and she was named Lady Mary Henrietta Grey, and Lord Edmund hoped that their final child would be their son, but their third child was third daughter, Lady Ida Georgiana Grey, and in which case Lord Edmund just decided to accept the fact he wasn't going to father a son, and after the birth of Lady Ida in 2275, the laws of succession changed from male-preferred primogeniture to absolute primogeniture and Lady Katherine was their eldest child and she became the heiress to the Dukedom of Suffolk Territory.

Lord Edmund had brothers, but even with brothers they failed to produce a son, and each had two daughters.

Lord Edmund's second brother, Lord George produced two daughters, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Georgette Grey, Lord John Grey had two daughters, Lady Joan and Lady Violet Grey, and Lord Anthony had two daughters, Lady Frances and Lady Antoinette Grey.

Lady Katherine was the eldest daughter from Lord George Grey's eldest son, Lord Edmund who succeeded his father in 2270.

Lady Katherine Georgiana Grey was educated by her mother at home until she turned 12 years old and she was sent to finishing school to complete her training and in 2285, she had her cotillion and she caught the eye of Lord Christopher David Edward Beck JR with his son, Lord Timothy Christopher Beck and he was the first cousin of Lord David William Beck who was Lord Andrew Charles Howard first cousin once removed and Lady Elizabeth's second cousin.

Lady Ida and Lady Elizabeth grew up together along with Lady Mary Henrietta and they attended the same day school.

Lord Edmund Grey remembered what Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior thought of the Beck's and that they were petty aristocrats with no title and property and that the Beck's had married daughters of prominent families to gain their titles and property.