Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the youngest child and son of Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Frederick William Howard is the eldest child and son of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux.

Lord Frederick William Howard was born in 2165 and he was the first of many children born on Star-Base 12.

Whereas his father and mother were born on Pre-World War Three Planet Earth and they had to flee it on April 30, 2153 and one day later at 11:30 PM EST The ECON launched the first nuclear attack and it killed over sixty million people instantly on May 1, 2153.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret couldn't expect to have too many children but they did have two children, Lord Frederick William in 2165 and Lady Elizabeth Ann in 2170.

Lord Frederick William Howard was the first of the children to be born in 2165, and he was followed by Lord Phillp John Carey, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, and Lady Dorthea Hasting, Lord Edward Collins, Lady Essex Devereux.

Soon other children followed but these seven children were all born in 2165- 2166.

Lord Frederick William Howard in 2183 married Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and they had four children: Lord Frederick William II in 2184, Lord Charles Andrew Howard in 2185, Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2190, and Lord Andrew Charles in 2195.

Lord John Carey marries Lady Essex Devereux and they had two children, Lord Phillp John Carey in 2165, and Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey in 2170

Lord Phillip John Carey married Lady Elizabeth Cecil in 2183 and in 2185 Lady Elizabeth gave birth to Lord William Carey and through Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR he met Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard met Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill, the eldest daughter of Lord Charles George William Colin Spencer-Churchill.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is tall, handsome, and well educated, but he knows he will not inherit a title or property from his father, Lord Frederick Willliam Howard, so in 2209, he marries Lady Elizabeth Percy, the heiress of Lord Charles Percy, Duke of Northumberland Territory and they have a son, Lord Phillp Howard in 2210, and a daughter, Lady Philippa Howard in 2215.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the only son of Lord Frederick William Howard who became a Duke on Star Base 12 through marriage with their heiress of Northumberland Territory.

Northumberland Territory is a small province on Star-Base 12 and Lord Frederick William Howard doesn't consider much value.

It is primarily agriculture and grows produce for Star-Base 12 and it is north by northwest of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Phillp Howard married the younger sister of Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill, Lady Lady Sarah Consuelo Spencer-Churchill and they have a son, Lord Edward Howard in 2230 and a daughter, Lady Sarah Constance Howard, in 2235 and Lord Edward Howard marries Lady Georgiana Susan Hamilton and they have Lord Thomas William Howard in January of 2250, followed by Lady Georgiana Susan Howard in 2256.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory is the uncle of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord George Frederick Carey and his nephew, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR named his youngest son after him who was born in 2250.

Lord Thomas William Howard is third cousin of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, and he is first cousin twice removed to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, and Lord Frederick William Howard II.

Lord Thomas William Howard became 4th Duke of Northumberland Territory in 2270 at the same time Lord Richard William Carey became Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Thomas William Howard is very close to both Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Frederick William Howard II, but none are close to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, but he is close to his two older first cousins twice removed, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Patrick William Howard II.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory passed away in 2270, and neither his son or grandson inherited the title as they passed away before their father and grandfather, and so Lord Thomas William inherited the title.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is 75 years old when he dies and he outlives his two older brothers and sister.

Lord Charles Andrew JR names his youngest son after his favorite uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland and he is present at his dedication at Norfolk Territory along with Lord Robert Frederick Carey, Lady Lettice Essex Knolly, and their infant son, Lord Richard William Carey, and with Lord Frederick William Howard II and his wife, Lady Beatrice Bourbon and their infant son, Lord Frederick William Howard II and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lady Elizabeth Valois and their infant son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II in January of 2251.

Lord Edward Howard and his wife, Lady Georgiana Susan Hamilton are very close to Lord George Frederick Carey, Lady Henrietta Bourbon and Lord Robert Frederick Carey and Lady Lettice Essex Knolly as Lady Georgiana had Lord Thomas William Howard out in Bedford Territory, where he was safe.

Lord Edward Howard was close to his first cousin once removed, Lord George Frederick Carey and his wife, Lady Henrietta Bourbon and grew up with Lord Robert Frederick Carey and his sister, Lady Georgette Henrietta Carey.

In fact their sons were born six months apart from each other, and in between their sons Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lord Andrew Charles Howard were born.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory had no idea that his father-in-law, Lord Charles Percy had stated in his Last Will and Testament that his great-great-grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard had to marry and provide an heir or heiress for the Howard's to keep the title and Dukedom of Northumberland and if he didn't marry and have an heir or heiress it would revert back to the Percy family through his youngest daughter, Lady Maud Percy.