Chromia: Seems like our luck is running out quickly.

Moonracer: What do you mean Chromia? What happened?

Chromia: It's best if you hear it later Moonracer, trust me.

Moonracer: If you say so. So how are things with Y/N?

Chromia: *smiles* Great. To think I almost killed him back in Caminus.

Chromia remembered the first time she laid her optics on Y/N who at the time deserted the Decepticons.

Flashback

Chromia was limping through the destroyed streets of Caminus, Autobot command issued a retreat

Chromia was limping through the destroyed streets of Caminus, Autobot command issued a retreat. All Autobot forces were to leave Caminus and regroup on Cybertron. Unfortunately for Chromia, she got separated from her group. To make matters worse, she received a blaster shot to her right leg which needed patching but she didn't have the necessary equipment.

Chromia: Great, my day keeps getting better and better.

She checked her blaster which had a few rounds left. Looking at her leg, she saw she was leaking energon, enough to make a small trail. Even though luck was against her, she was still determined to make it out of Caminus alive.

As Chromia made her way, she noticed lots of Decepticons patrolling the streets of Caminus and executing any Autobot combatants. She hid in a nearby building when she noticed Decepticon troops getting closer to her. A total of five Decepticons including three seekers and two ground troopers where searching the area for any Autobots. She kept quiet but saw a ground trooper staring at a small puddle of a fresh energon wound. The trooper aimed his weapon with a flashlight and went inside of the building Chromia was hiding in. Hiding in a corner with debris around her, she readied her blaster hoping to not use it.

The Decepticon trooper kept looking around but didn't find the source of the energon puddle.

Seeker: What the slag are you doing?! We need to move!!

Decepticon trooper: I-I thought there were Autobots hiding here.

Seeker: There aren't any, now move!!

Chromia was relieved when the Decepticons left. After a few minutes she decided to leave her hiding spot. Unbeknown to her another Decepticon patrol spotted her exiting her hiding spot.

Decpticon trooper1: Hey we got an Autobot over here!!

Chromia: Scrap!!

Chromia readied her blaster but was unable to stand up for long, she proned and started shooting her attackers. Chromia only managed to take out one out of the six troopers. Once she ran out of ammo, she stood up with determination. Ignoring the pain her leg was causing, she readied herself to fight the Decepticons servo to servo. This didn't last long after five remaining Decepticons rushed her and pinned her to the wall.