Some Autobots felt reassured that things will go right but their was still panic.

Sideswipe: We need to go. We need to get out of here, like now!

Cog: Ultra Magnus knows our location, our defenses, everything!

Hound: They could be here any nano-cycle.

Y/N: Easy you three, I doubt Ultra Magnus would give us up, right Prime.

Optimus: Yes. I... believe Ultra Magnus will not betray us.

Red Alert: *scoffs* What if they hack their brain module?

Elita: He'd deactivate himself before he'd let that happen.

Y/N: *quietly* Unless Shockwave gets to him.

Optimus: I can only assume that Ultra Magnus was trying to appeal to Megatron.

Sideswipe: So now what?

Optimus: Elita-1 will take command of military operations immediately. Is that acceptable Elita?

Elita: I... of course.

Optimus: We will not allow Megatron to enslave Cybertron. We will win this war. Till all are one.

Everyone: Till all are one.

Optimus: Autobots, you are dismissed.

All the Autobots started to leave the medical bay. Chromia noticed Y/N stayed behind so she decided to check on him.

Chromia: What's wrong Y/N?

Y/N: Nothing Chromia. I just need to talk to Prime. Where are you headed?

Chromia: I'm going to the shooting range, want to come?

Y/N: Probably later, I'm gonna ask Prime some questions and see if Red Alert needs help with Clutch.

Chromia: Alright, take care love.

Chromia reaches for Y/N's helm and pulled him towards her, instantly planting a kiss on his cheek. Chromia then proceeded to leave the medical bay, leaving her sparkmate with Optimus and Red Alert. Taking the chance that Optimus wasn't occupied at the moment, Y/N went up to Optimus and asked him if Ultra Magnus knocked out Clutch.

Y/N: Prime, quick question. Was it Ultra Magnus who knocked out Clutch?

Optimus: Yes. I went earlier to the security room to check on him. By the time I got there, your companion was on the floor. While checking what happened on the monitors, I saw Ultra Magnus get the jump on Clutch and well, you can guess what happened next. *sigh* Listen Y/N, if Magnus is returned to us don't do anything harmful to him.

Y/N: Its okay Prime, Clutch is a tuff little bot. Magnus probably thinks he can talk some sense to Megatron and his Decepticons, this war is making everyone desperate to see its end.

Optimus: Agreed.

Y/N: Any missions at the moment sir.

Optimus: Not at the moment Y/N, I'll let you know if there is anything available.

Y/N: Thank you Prime, I'll see if Red Alert needs help with repairing  Clutch.

With that said, Y/N went to see Red Alert. From a distance he saw the medic performing scans on the small drone.

Y/N: Need any help Doc?

Red Alert: *turns towards Y/N* As a matter of fact Y/N, I do.

With Chromia

Chromia was walking down the halls of the Ark by herself. After a while she bumped into her twin, Moonracer who decided to tag along. Their destination, the Ark's training area.