Divine Tree 1 - The Founder Appears

Found this pretty pic of Mob :) Credits to inkedberries on Tumblr!!

You swiftly slid the club door room open and stepped inside. The telepathy club members were all sitting on their devices and eating snacks when you arrived.

"Any of you know where Tome is?" You asked.

Inukawa shrugged, now looking away from his device, "Nope, she's usually here by now though."

The door opened again behind you, revealing the telepathy leader. She apologized for being late and turned to you. "Oh, (Y/N), you're here early."

"Yeah, I wanted to know why you ditched me yesterday." You crossed your arms, "You could have at least texted me that you were doing something else."

She sauntered up to her green folding chair, clasping her hands together, "Sorry, I totally forgot! I have no idea why I forgot about them though." She defended as she made herself comfortable in her chair.

"Does it have to do with the Psycho Helmet and Princess Religion?"

"How'd you know? Some members approached me yesterday and invited me to a seminar, and I ended up way more interested in that than the universe."

"And those flowers?" You pointed to Tome's head.

"These?" She touched the small clump of flowers that were pushed into the side of her hair. They were Edelweisses, white fuzzy flowers bunched into her hair. She smiled, "Well, Princess was handing them out after the seminar. I couldn't resist having some of my own, especially after she handed a unique flower out for everybody."

Tome quickly changed the subject, "Boys, starting today this room is no longer the Telepathy club, but instead the Psycho Helmet and Princess Religion club!" She announced, earning some groans around the table. "We will pray to Psycho Helmet and Princess! Apparently, you'll be blessed if you pray five minutes a day!"

You left before Tome finished her speech, already halfway down the hallway. Now that you had a chance to look around you noticed a lot of flowers in people's hair, shirts, hands, or somewhere else on their person. More couples appeared as well.

No matter whom you asked where they got their flowers their answer was always 'Princess gave them to me or 'Princess blessed me with these flowers' or something else you tuned out after hearing that name. Princess. It sounded bland.

"Prayer time?" The president asked. "What do you mean by that?"

"We're going to offer a prayer so we can have a blessed day," Makihara responded.

You sat a row down and across from him next to Ritsu, both puzzled by his words.

"What would we be praying to anyway?" another member asked.

We'll be praying to Psycho Helmet and Princess! The ones who embody the divine tree." Makihara raised his hands, beginning a vote. Out of the 8 people there, half voted for a prayer time.

The vice president stood up, complaining that this was wrong. The president interrupted him. "Now, now, no reason to decline so hastily. It is always difficult to accept new opinions."

You and Ritsu shared a look. You raised your hand to grab Kamuro's attention. "But why make it a mandatory event? Not everyone supports this Religion, so wouldn't it be better to have it outside of school?"

"We shouldn't deny people's choices, (Y/N)." He explained.

"I'm not." You argued, "People can believe what they want to believe but some people, me including, don't want to worship something I don't believe."