Claw

(A/N: A new outfit for you since your old one was destroyed)

Your POV

"So, what do you guys want to do now?" Teru asked.

You were currently in the Awakening Lab, with Teru standing in front of the couch you were sitting on.

"If you ask me, you're going to need someone pretty special on your side for this!" Teru dramatically flipped his hair.

"What do you mean?" Mob questioned.

"You know, like someone right under your nose!"

"The body improvement club?"

You chimed in, "Mob, I highly doubt our club members would be able to help us in this situation..."

Teru finally revealed that he was talking about himself, saying he was ready to help.

"Are you sure? You've seen these guys before, they're pretty tough." You explained, "If you don't want to I completely understand."

The blond boy nodded, "I'm ready to help you guys, I'll be clashing with them in the future someday.."

Mitsuura stood up from the couch and offered to help, but you shook your head. "Sorry, but I don't think you could do much. The best thing you could do is make sure you don't get in any more danger."

"And I'm pretty confident the next attacker will be here any second." Teru agreed with you.

Soon after he finished talking, the door busted open, and three men came in. One had white and black striped hair and the others had red jumpsuits on.

"Wow, that was-"

"I'm looking for Kageyama and (L/N), now which one of you would be those two?" He interrupted you with a menacing look upon his face.

Teru and Mob stood up, ready to fight. Before they could do anything, the door behind Terata broke off its hinges and smacked the man to the floor.

"You interrupted me..." You scoffed, using your powers to break the door over him. You cracked your knuckles, "Who wants to be the next to interrupt me?!"

The two-henchman quivered in fear, quickly shaking their head.

"Didn't think so..."

~Small Time Skip~

Teru was now using his powers on Terata, continually dunking him into a bucket of water.

"Just spit it out already!" Teru demanded.

"He's tired, why don't you just let him go and give him a glass of water to relax?" Mob sweat dropped from the harsh torture Teru gave.

You stood next to Mob, your hands on your hips, "No, get him an icepack for the bruised ego he has now from 3 middle schoolers beating him up."

"Do you have any idea how harsh those things are?"

You were able to get a lot of information from Terata about the scars and then planned to get back Ritsu.

~Time Skip~

You eventually made it to the Scar Headquarters, getting out of the car all took. Terata ran into the woods to get away from you. There wasn't much use for him anymore, so you all let him go.

After a few minutes of walking, trees came flying towards your group. You all were able to dodge them and found out it was Terata's doing.

"Say your prayers, kids!" Terata challenged. "If I let you escape, my reputation will be ruined!"

The man used his whips and grabbed Teru by the neck, yanking him around. When Teru was close enough, you were able to grab him and disconnect him from Terata's lasso.

"Alright, you sad excuse for a zebra, if you want to fight you've got it!" You grabbed the lasso and whipped it around, bringing the man with it. It threw him to the ground.

You quickly pulled the whip towards you and grabbed Terata. You punched his stomach, knocking him out and letting him go limp.

You made sure Teru's neck was okay and continued your way to the facility. Before you made it inside, you defeated the guards at the front door. Dimple possessed one of the guards to pose as a human.

The four of you went inside and found a hallway that went 3 ways. A few lackeys got in your way while into the building, but you were able to get them out of the way with ease. You were able to learn that Ritsu and the others were taken to the basement.

"So Teru can go to the right, Mob can go to the left, and Dimple and I will go down the middle." You thought out loud.

Dimple sighed, "Why do I have to go with you?"

"Because you're weak! You even said it yourself..."

Your conversation was interrupted by heavy footsteps coming your way. Koyama turned the corner, glaring at your group.

"Looks like the mini-boss just showed up." Dimple sweatdropped.

You scoffed, "Oh, please, don't give him so much credit. He's like that character in a game that you think will play an important role, but turns out they show up once or twice..."

"We meet once more, little girl!" Koyama grew annoyed at your insults, "I'll kill you this time for sure!"

You sighed and started walking towards the tall adult. You rubbed your hands together, "You know you seem like that type of guy to not like lightning."

Koyama was confused by your comment but wrapped his telekinetic Helix around his arm.

"So let's test it out!" You pulled your hands apart, a huge surge of electrical energy came from them. Before your opponent could respond you put your hands on him. The electric channeled into him, frying and knocking him unconscious.

You dusted your hands off and walked back to the group, "Done with that!"

The three boys in front of you stood in shock – and slight fear.

"You just knocked him out..."

"With electric...Like it was nothing..."

"You okay, (Y/N)? Looked like that hurt..." Mob asked, his fear immediately fading.

"Oh, I'm fine! Let's go look for your brother!"