Meeting the daycare attendants

. . .read the author notes in the description at least. . .
--------------------------------

Your 3rd Person POV:

"No, I wanna stay with you!" Your little sister whined.

You sighed, "Jasmine, it's only for a few hours! It won't be that bad, I promise!" She kept pulling on your arm and you started getting really annoyed.

"Sissy please! Please sissy!" That's what she always called you. You can't remember how it started but she hasn't said your real name in a long time.

"Sissy! Sissy! Sissy! Sissy-"

"-OK!" You accidentally snapped making her flinch a little, which made you feel a bit bad. "How about I just come with you? That way you'll still be with me, deal?"

She gasped with delight. "Deal!" She agreed in a squeaky voice.

You eventually made it to the daycare after shoving through crowds. You went through the automatic door and immediately saw statues of the daycare attendants. More than 10ft feet tall, shiny gold, or was it karat gold, statues. Since it was your first time here, you didn't know the names of them, yet.

You walked past the tables filled with people accompanying each other while some just scrolled through their phones. Jasmine cooed at the sight of the colorful slide with a sign over it saying, "slide into fun!"

You looked at her, then the slide and smiled. "You wanna slide?"

She looked up at you, "will you go down with me?"

You sighed, "I can't do everything with you ya know. Besides, I don't think I'll fit in there!" That was partially exaggerated. It's true that you have long legs which stop you from going in small areas, but you could easily just lay down flat and slide.

"Yes you can! Please?" She said holding the 'ee' for a few seconds.

You groaned, "Ok ok, fine." You both walked closer to the slide. "Go first, I'll go in after you, just wait for me at the end."

Jasmine sat down in the slide entrance, and it took her a few seconds but she slid down and you heard a "Weeeeeeee!" That lasted about 6 seconds.

You first put your legs inside as far as possible until you were laying down in the entrance, using your hands to hold the sides so you don't slide down without being ready. A couple seconds later, you let go and instantly slid down seeing various colors around you, until you unexpectedly dropped into a ball pit, also with several colors.

The pit seemed to be 4 and 1/2 feet deep, so you were almost submerged, but your head was uncovered. "Woah! Hopefully my sister didn't drown, she's only 4'8"." You tried standing up but fell in a couple times, so you just crawled through it.

You saw a ledge and when you looked up, you were immediately met with a face shaped like a sun. "Helloooooooo!"

Their voice sounded energetic and robotic, but you could tell it was supposed to be a male. He caught you off guard when he lifted you up by the shoulders, but quickly set you down on the ground.

He stood tall with his hands on his sides and looked down at you. He was probably a good few extra feet taller, which made you feel a bit intimidated by him. But that's when you got a good look at him, you immediately recognized him from the statue, the daycare attendant! Or, well one of them.

"Hello! My name is Sunrise, but you can call me Sun for short. It's what everyone usually does." Now you know his name. "What's your name? And how old are you? You seem to be quite big to be in a daycare."