A Dance Party

I'm sorry about the long (almost a year) delay for people who were waiting. I'm trying my best to continue this story. There's gonna be long time gaps between each chapter because of my writers block. Ideas are appreciated even if I don't use 'em.

Also, I've seen by the recent thumbnails and titles that Lunar and Eclipse got new designs, especially Lunar like a few times, but I don't really care. I love the original ones so I'm keeping it that way for the book. And for the sake of the cover, lol. Also, the new characters that I've heard about, won't be added. It's still only Sun, Moon, Lunar, and Eclipse.

Quick info about the four: Their faces do make expressions. They aren't expressionless in this story. So yes, their mouths can open and frown, and their eyes can blink. Sorry if the last chapter made that confusing. I was originally gonna have them stay with smile-plastered faces, but not anymore.

Thank you LovYeraCutey0412 for an idea to help me make the chapter. ♡
--------------------------------

Your 3rd Person POV:

Your first encounter with Sun and Moon was really something, and you enjoyed it...besides the crazy parts of course. You were really looking forward to the next visit, which was happening in less than an hour, which took awhile to convince your mom about since she's a worried woman.

"Sissy hurry up already!" Jazz yelled jumping up and down with every word. Currently, you were trying to eat your favorite breakfast and enjoy it, but Jazz kept rushing you so "you wouldn't be late".

"I'm allowed to eat food first!" You said being annoyed, taking your last few bites, then you took care of your dish before leaving out the door with her to get in your car.

It took you half an hour to finally arrive at the Mega Pizzaplex. Jazz was jumping in her seat the whole way there. But also, you were just as excited. You felt you became good friends with Sun the moment you started bonding. And Moon, you're basically just getting started with him. Maybe it's a little weird to be friends with a non-human being, but honestly, who actually cares?

You and Jazz walked through the doors and you were surprised by the lack of people there. Last time there were probably 10 times as much as there is now and you didn't know why. Probably didn't matter though.

Both of you made your way through the daycare's first, automatic, door, then jazz went down the slide first. Maybe about 10 seconds later, you slid down after flat on your back. Once again, you saw the various colors repeating themselves in a specific pattern, until you saw the light of the end, of the slide.

You braced yourself for falling in the deep ball pit again. But instead, as you were coming out you were grabbed by your hands and scooped up into someone's embrace. "Y/n!!!" You hugged Sun back and he sounded really happy to see you again. "You came back! Oh I knew you would, I knew it!" He let go of you and started moving a lot like he was dancing, but then slipped forgetting he was on top on the slide and fell into the ball pit.

You gasped and tried calling for him, trying not to fall as well. "Sun! Are you ok!?"

He suddenly popped his upper body out making some balls fly. "Yep!" Then he shot his hand out making a thumbs up. "I'm alright!"

You were relieved, but then your hand slipped making you fall forward into the ball pit aiming for the same spot Sun was. "AH!" You both yelled then splashed balls everywhere, getting fully submerged under the surface.

You swam back up then immediately met Sun face to face, almost touching. "E-eh... Sun?" You softly said, staring at him concerningly, while he looked lost.