Chapter 10

Vera pov...

I woke up and for a moment i thought it was a dream... That Chris was not really here but i felt his arms wrapped around me his comforting sent surrounding me his steady breathing calming me and for a moment i forgot everything that had happened yesterday. For a moment everything was forgotten. But the more i woke up the more everything came back... All the nasty comments... 

I looked at Chris who was still asleep probably exhausted from driving to Boston and back to New York again and guilt washed over me and even asleep he still looked so tired... If only i was stronger... My stomach growled but i ignored it... I could go without eating for a little longer. 

I sighed and cuddled into Chris enjoying him for a little longer. But i knew that eventually i had to let him go... I couldn't let him ruin the career he worked so hard for. As amazing as it was... I just had to let him go... I couldn't be selfish and just think about me...  His world... Would never accept me... and maybe i shouldn't care... Maybe i should be tougher... and if it didn't ruin his career maybe i could do that... But no i couldn't have him throw everything away as much as it pains me...

I sigh as i study his face taking him in... taking a mental picture to have with me forever... I wished that we could stay like this forever... Just him and i shutting out the world. I softly planted a kiss on his lips... His perfect lips... So soft so pink... 

I admired his sleeping figure... The way his eye lashes fanned over his cheeks... The way his lips were a little bit parted... His hair messy on his head but still he looked so handsome... His arms... The arms that i felt so safe in as he wrapped them around me... His chest that was so comfortable to rest my head on... The chest that calmed me as i listened to his heartbeat... 

I kissed him again and he moved a little slowly waking up. He pulled me closer letting out a sigh. Neither one of us said a word and i just nuzzled back into him. I know i needed to tell him he had to go... But i couldn't find the words... I didn't know how to tell him without breaking down. The thought of saying goodbye to him.... Hurt... My heart hurt thinking of letting him go...

He held me tighter and i planted another kiss on his lips... I know i shouldn't i was only making it harder on myself... But i couldn't help it... The pull was too great...

I kissed him again and this time he kissed me back... His tongue invading my mouth making me moan into the kiss. His hand roaming up and down my body setting it on fire... Was it wrong to have him one more time... As a sort of goodbye? I moaned as i felt his hands grab my ass and he grinded against me. He sighed resting his forehead against mine after we broke our kiss. 

He looked at me his eyes staring right into my soul and i knew i was done... He rolled me on my back hovering over me and he lowered himself kissing me. We broke the kiss, and he started kissing down my neck over my collar bone and making his way to my chest. He was kissing his way down and i knew what he wanted but i needed him inside of me. I needed to feel him in me... To feel the connection one more time... So, i stopped him and pulled him back up again kissing him. 

"I need you inside of me Chris..."  I whispered.  He kissed me passionately and i opened my legs further for him as he settled between my legs. I could feel him enter me... Stretching me and i moaned while wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him into me making him groan...

For a few minutes i didn't let him move and just enjoyed the feeling of him inside of me while he still kissed me... This was the last time he would be inside of me... It felt so right and that made it even more difficult to let him go... 

I relaxed my legs a bit and he slowly started to move his forehead against mine while his eyes stared deep into my soul. He kissed me again and i moaned. He kept moving slow and soft as if he was taking his time... As if he was savoring it... I wasn't going to tell him to go faster... I wanted to drag this out as long as i could... I just wished i could drag it out forever...

I could the familiar feeling starting to build in the pit of my stomach. I moaned as he hit my sweet spot over and over... We were silent the only sounds filling the room was our moans. I was so close... At any moment my orgasm would wash over me. I whimpered and dug my nails into his back as i came around his dick... 

He kissed me as he kept moving... Still in the same position... Neither one of us wanted to change it as this was so intimate... Neither one of us wanted to lose this connection... He kissed me again smiling into the kiss and part of me never wanted to let him go... Part of me wanted to keep him here forever... 

I wanted to feel all of him so i wrapped my arms around him pulling him on top of me. He kissed me and i whimpered as our bodies moved together like they were supposed to...  Having him on top of me felt so comforting... His body so comforting his kisses so calming... How was i ever going to give it up... How could i ever let him go... 

And i wasn't only going to miss his body... God how was i ever going to let go of him making me laugh... of him smiling at me... His sweet nature and boyish charm... How was i going to say goodbye to someone who i could talk with for hours... How was i ever going to let go of the way he made me feel... 

I moaned as i felt him twitch inside of me and i groaned as he hit my sweet spot over and over his thrust getting sloppier and i knew he was close. Him grunting in my ear as he was close made me moan even louder as it sends shivers through my spine.

"God gorgeous i am so close... Cum with me gorgeous..." He hummed and we came together. 

As i came down from my high all i could think was how was i going to say goodbye to him calling me gorgeous... But my thoughts were selfish... and i shouldn't be...