054; your reputation era

Start from the beginning

"Rosemary." Jasmine spoke up, "do you need a hug?"

"No, I'm fine." She shook her head, "something was said about my florist, that's all."

"By who?"

"No one important."

"It must be if you're crying over it."

"No, the person who said it isn't important. The boy who laughed about it is what I'm upset over." Rosemary explained.

"Okay, what stupid boy is laughing at someone making fun of your florist?" Jasmine laughed, "I'll kill him."

"Jasmine." She mumbled, continuing to wipe her eyes.

"Why are you even hanging around guys who speak about you like that? If you're not being respected you know better to walk away from that." Jasmine rambled on, "What's their instagram? I can tell them a piece of my mind."

"Jasmine." Rosemary met eyes with her sister as she immediately went quiet, her laugh dying before she shook her head in disbelief.

"You're not about to tell me it's Corbyn," she mumbled while Rosemary slowly nodded, "...I can't kill Corbyn."

"I know."

"What was said?" Jasmine asked.

"He didn't say anything. He just laughed."

"No, what did he laugh at? What was the joke?"

"...I have no skills and all I do is put together colourful flowers. It's perfect for a girl like me." Rosemary explained to her sister while Jasmine furrowed her eyebrows, "and that i'm insane because of my timeblock thing, but I've heard that before."

"Also that it's tucked away into a corner and will never get me far or successful... my only goal is to stress people out and make shit bouquets," she shrugged and laughed slightly, "they're bad insults to be honest."

"Then why are you crying?" Jasmine replied with a small frown as Rosemary looked back at her, her laughter dying before shrugging again.

"I'm not crying over the insults."

"You're crying because someone you love went behind your back?" Jasmine asked as her little sister nodded in agreement, "okay, that makes sense."

"He doesn't know I'm upset." Rosemary said, "he just thinks I'm anger, I've only reacted with anger."

"Don't react." Jasmine shook her head, watching Rosemary stare at her with a confused expression on her face, furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

"But then he won't know he did me wrong and I won't know if he feels-"

"Rosy, silent treatment."

"I'm allowed to stand up for myself."

"You're walking away from a situation that hurt you, that's standing up for yourself." Jasmine told her, "silent treatment, don't give him anything. That'll make him feel guilty."

"No it won't, he'll forget about me." She said.

"He won't forget about you." Jasmine laughed, "he'll never do that. You're embedded into his head. All he'll see is that you've removed yourself from his life, he'd hate that."