024; the guy has it bad

you'll tell me if i'm acting like
a fool,
i know that you're not something
to lose

THIRD PERSON.

"Evelyn just left and she told me to say bye to you," Harry said, walking over to where his boss stood as he took notice of her staring at a phone screen, a smile on her face before she began to type.

"Okay," she quickly nodded, turning herself away from the direction of the shop floor to finish replying to a text as Harry stared at her.

"Smiling at your phone, huh?" Harry laughed, "someone's got the feels."

"I have not got the feels." She looked at him and tilted her head, "Corbyn is just funny."

"Oh it's Corbyn?" Harry raised his eyebrows, "how was that date he took you on last night by the way?"

"It was amazing." Rosemary nodded, "we went on a walk down the beach then did some kind of Spanish dancing - he practised the dancing and wow..."

"Wow...?"

"It was attractive." She mumbled as Harry let out a laugh, "...he was attractive anyway but that dancing changed everything."

"So he didn't take you out for dinner?"

"Italian food." The girl's eyes widened as she turned to Harry, "Italian food, family run business, are you kidding me? I don't think I've ever had a date go so well and feel so natural."

"He knows you too well." Harry shook his head and leant against the counter, "what was the topic for the cameramen then? Did they ask about the plans or...?"

"...There were none." Rosemary replied as the boy paused, "Corbyn didn't want any there so he didn't tell anyone we were going on a date."

"A private date," he smiled and nodded, "how lovely."

"It didn't mean anything, Harry." Rosemary told him, "he just didn't want paparazzi ruining the date, that's all."

"Of course that's all." He slowly nodded and laughed, "not because he wanted you to himself for the night."

"No, it was not that." She shook her head, "he would've said if that was the case."

"Hmm, he probably wouldn't of." Harry shook his head, "that would be admitting he wants you just for him and that's very possessive, something someone who likes you would say."

"He doesn't like me like that, we're best friends."

"So that's why he didn't say it, case closed." Harry nodded and smiled at her while she sighed, hearing the bell of the front door go as a short, curly-haired man made his way to the front of the store.

And as he pulled his phone away from his ear and came into sight of the two employees, a smile grew on his face and he held up the brown paper bag in his hand.

"Hi Jack." Rosemary smiled at the boy, watching him place a cup of coffee and brown paper bag onto the counter.

"Hello, Corbyn is stuck in a meeting so he asked me to deliver lunch for you today." Jack said as she slowly nodded.

"I actually have my own lunch, he knows that." She frowned in confusion while opening the paper bag up.

"Oh. He just handed it to me and said you need it and if I could give it to you then he'd be much appreciative." Jack shrugged, "you might as well have it now."

"Thank you for delivering it." She smiled at him, "how's Lav? You're seeing her next week right?"

"Yep, the plans are still in place." Jack smiled, "I'll FaceTime you at some point so she can say hi, she does miss you."