014; lisa is always right

friends just sleep in
another bed

THIRD PERSON.

After the pair arrived in Virginia and at Rosemary's childhood home late Thursday evening, the two of them fell asleep shortly after arriving with the girls intentions of having enough energy for the plans listed on Corbyn's itinerary the next day.

Yet, Corbyn found himself waking up in an empty bed, the girl's clothes she slept in on the floor and her phone on charge while the side of the bed she slept on was perfectly made and all her blinds were open.

He pulled himself out of bed and stumbled through her bedroom door, down the hall of the one-story house as he approached the kitchen, immediately noticing Rosemary look up at him before she shook her head with a few tuts.

"And the devil awakens," Rosemary said to herself while turning herself to the fridge, grabbing her now cold water bottle before she glanced over her shoulder at him, "we were supposed to be at that cafe two hours ago."

"What cafe?" He frowned, scratching the back of his neck before he stretched in attempt to feel more awake.

Rosemary closed the fridge door and placed her water bottle on the counter, a small smile on her face while she tilted her head, "the itinerary. The one you created. The cafe you said you had put down for 9AM on the Friday."

"You should've woke me up." Corbyn argued as he sat down on one of the stools.

"She's annoyed with you," Naomi spoke up as she took a sip of her hot chocolate, sitting on the stool beside Corbyn as he turned his head to her, his eyes still half open.

"Your breakfast." Rosemary said, placing a plate of food in front of the boy before walking into her bedroom whilst still mumbling under her breath to herself.

"Note to self: set an alarm." Corbyn pointed into thin air as Naomi raised her eyebrows and nodded, "Rose?"

"You'll get silent treatment." Naomi said.

"Rosemary." Corbyn called out to the other room, turning his head to her bedroom door down the hall as she took a few steps out of it.

"I don't need an apology, I know you prefer to sleep in." She shrugged, her arms falling to her sides as Corbyn nodded his head towards where him and her younger sister sat.

"I'm sorry for stressing you out," he said as she approached the counter, the boy reaching for her hand and loosely holding onto it while she shook her head, "and thank you for the breakfast."

"You're welcome for the breakfast." She smiled at him, "but please hurry because the next thing you've planned is at noon and it's 11."

"What did I plan?" He asked, picking up his fork as she titled her head at him again.

"A walk around that park we like."

"Oh, that." He raised his eyebrows, "let's not do that."

"Why?" She asked him.

"I don't want to go on a hike today."

"It's not a hike."

"You'll turn it into one." He glanced over at her with a smile, "why don't we go to that cafe instead of the walk?"

"The cafe was written down for this morning thought so it doesn't make sense if we-"

"It's ok to switch things around." He shrugged, "it's not a big deal."