When any of them tried to say something on it or tried to explain a little more about what marriage was I would throw a fit.

Teachers and family would try to tell me that I couldn't marry my brothers, and when they told me that mom and dad was married and couldn't marry me I got even more mad. Throwing things at walls and whaling like no tomorrow.

I just love kids.

"You hid something from me and lied to me because of something I said when I was four? Before I even knew what a relationship was. Caelum! That's so stupid!" I couldn't help it but I laughed.

When I looked at Caelum and saw how serious he looked my laughter died down. I cleared my throat.

"I know that you think it's extremely stupid, and that it is ages since you told me straight up that I wasn't aloud to have a girlfriend, but for me it is not that long, and stuff like that sticks.

When I asked you what you would do if I got a girlfriend, you told me that you would never talk to me again and then move far away. And even tho I was kidding at the time, you were not. You were dead serious." So was Caelum now. It isn't often I see him this serious, but he really meant what he was saying.

"But I am not four anymore Caelum." Now I was serious.

"I know bu-" He tried to interrupt.

"No, I am not four anymore. I won't get jealous of your girlfriend. I won't get mad at you and move away because of your girlfriend.

I will get mad if you lie to me. And you did. You stood one meter away from my face, looked me in the eyes and lied. That's what I get mad at." Caelum looked disappointed. He looked down and I could tell he was sorry.

"And for that I am really sorry. My dumb excuses don't justify me lying to you. Can you forgive me?" He gave me a small smile.

I looked at him with a scowl.

In a joking manner he leaned closer to me with the smile still attached on his face. His arms stretched out.

I thought he was going to hug me, but he had something else planned.

His fingers jammed in to the side of my stomach, then he started to wiggle them.

A loud screech escaped my moth.

"No! Caelum! Stop it!" I laughed.

I was wiggling around in my bed trying hard to get out of his tickling grasp. Nothing worked.

"Caelum stop!" I laughed hard. "You're hurting me!" Caelum just continued, he had no plans of stopping. I tried to kick and punch him, but nothing worked. He only smirked at me when he saw I had given up.

With out thinking much of it I came up with a plan. My bed was placed in the middle of the room, which meant my bed had two free sides.

I decided to roll out of his grip in a high speed. This ended up with me getting out of the horrible tickle session, but also with me hitting the floor pretty hard.

By now some people might think I actually enjoy falling over and hitting the floor. I don't.

"Nova!" Caelum yelled as I hit the floor. It didn't hurt so much this time. I have carpeted floors and I protected the back of my head with my arms.

Caelum had reacted quick and ran from one side of the bed to the other.

When he stood over me he looked concerned, but my sheepishly smile made him loosen up a bit.

He gave me an outstretched hand, which I took and helped me up on my feet.

Imminently after I got on my feet Caelum pulled me into a hug.

"Why would you do that?" He asked as his arms tightened around me.

I gave him a small shrug as I bask in the safety of my big brothers arms.

"Did you hurt yourself? Does anything hurt?" He asked frantically.

"No, nothing hurts. You wouldn't let me go. I was about to die!" I mumble into his chest. Which he just chuckled to.

"I wouldn't have let you die my dearest sister." He said rubbing his hand up and down my back with his head rested on top of mine. "Mom would've killed me if I tickled you to death, and I am to handsome to die." He joked, to which I smacked his arms and got out of his embrace.

"I forgive you for lying to me. But that's only because I love Vanessa. If you lie to me again I will be extremely mad at you." I told him.

"Thank you, monkey! I promise I will never lie to you again, that's a prom-." His eyes narrowed at me by the end of his sentence.

"How did you know it was Vanessa? I didn't tell you that." Shit... now he was going to know.

"Yes you did. Don't you remember, you told me you got a girlfriend and that it is Vanessa?" Maybe I could trick him into believing he told me.

"No I didn't. I would've remembered something I said ten minutes ago." His eyes narrow even more.

"Maybe you're getting too old to remember stuff."

It was like a lightbulb went of on top of his head, his face lit up.

"You were in the city yesterday! Where you apart of the drunk teenage croup that walked past us? And then you saw me kissing Vanessa." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"I am sorry you had to find out that way. Why didn't you come up to me too kick me or something?" He asked.

"Then dad would've known I was drinking. I really wanted to go up to you and kick you as hard as I could. But I was to sad. It really hurt and with alcohol in my system the feeling just got worse. I decided to go home instead." I shrugged.

Caelum brought me into his arms again. I honestly thought he was going to be mad about me drinking, but he didn't even mention it.

"So, drinking huh? Mom and dad doesn't know?" Spoken to soon.

"No they don't, and please don't tell them! I know that everyone of you boys started at my age, Hunter started even earlier." I defended. I really hoped he wouldn't tell. Especially dad, he would be furious.

"I won't tell anyone. Well maybe Phoenix and Vanessa, maybe Hunter." I slapped him again.

"They already know." I said nonchalant.

"They all knew before me? How could you!" He fake pouted.

"Yeah, because you're the one to talk." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

He got the hint and stopped speaking about it.

"We should go downstairs, dinner will be ready soon."

He tried to nudge me slightly when I didn't move. I stood still playing with the rings on my fingers.

I really didn't want to go down there. Almost everyone saw me fall and then puke all over Orion. If they didn't see someone told them.

That meant that everybody knew.

"Come on Nova. Vanessa haven't seen you in a while and she wouldn't stop speaking about how much she missed you. Come down to meet her." He tired to lure me down.

"They saw me fall. Then they saw my throw up all over Orion. I'm eating in my room for the rest of the summer." He just chuckled.

Chuckled at my misery. I threw one of my pillows at him.

"Don't laugh at me. I am serious. It's embarrassing." I said to him.

"Don't worry about it, Nova. No one cared about that. They just cared about you being okay. Come down with me, if you think it's to embarrassing you can hide behind me." A big grin on his face as he took my arms and dragged me out.