Dear Monica,

Ok so I know I should be really happy about my date with Caleb and believe me I am seems like whenever life gives you something good shit hits the fan.
For example there's a girl in my grade her name is Jessica. Jessica is a manipulating melodramatic attention whore. Jessica likes starting drama with people and ruining other people's lives. Think I'm being mean, you're wrong because Monica I speak the truth. Jessica saw that my life was great so she decides to walk into it she's manipulating my best friend Victoria into thinking that I am saying bad stuff about her and that I hate her that I hate her boyfriend ect. The craziest part about this nigga, is people ACTUALLY BELIEVE HER! Meanwhile Victoria isn't talking to me. To make things even better my close friend found a new group of friends. And because life isn't shitty enough, the girl I have been friends with the longest out of my whole friend group (Louise) met this girl online and she is in love. All my friends have moved on, besides Mitchell, and I am all alone.
I spent all day today at school alone and now I have to get ready for this date with Caleb, don't get me wrong I am excited its just I have no one to be exited with. But I don't care, no negitive people in my life. Besides I need to pay more attention to my studies anyway. Thanks Monica for opening my eyes

~Lauren~