Expose😈

They come inside Janant's house, Faiz and Siddharth support Rithvij by his arms. He is still unconscious, as they enter Mrs.Arora saw that and the coffee mug which was in her hand drop gaining others attention.

Mrs.Arora: What happened to my son?!*she run towards Rithvik who was standing supporting by Siddharth and Faiz*

Mr.Zubair: Omg! what happened to Rithvik?*He also went to him*

*Siddharth & Faiz made Rithvik laid on couch. Mrs.Arora was continuously tapping his face lightly to wake him up.

Mr.Zubair: what happened Jannat?! are you crying baby?*Jannat quickly hug Mr.Zubair making him and her mom worried* what happened baby?

Jannat: Rithvik try to force me!*everyone eyes widen expect her friends, Mr.Zubair pull back and Mrs.Arora look at her little mad*

Mrs.Arora: what are you saying Jannat?! my son was not that type of person!*mad voice*

Avneet: i am sorry aunty but he is! if you don't believe us then watch this video!*she show them that video makes Mrs.Arora froze and Mr.&Mrs.zubair shock*

Mrs.Arora: h...how is...this...possible...my son is innocent..

*she was crying while staring at Rithvik, Jannat feel bad for her*

Jannat: i am sorry aunty!*she said while hugging her. she crying mess Jannat was comforting her on other hand mr.Arora also couldn't be able to believe this, but he also watch the video now he is also broke like his wife*

Mr.Zubair: that's the reason you don't want to marry with him?! *He ask Jannat in low voice still processing what happening Jannat nod her head lightly*

Avneet: uncle, *to mr.arora* i know it's hard time for you but your son didn't does this only with Jannat but with lots of people. we were used to be best friends you know that, since that time he start doing this to anyone but we didn't tell you, thinking you will be broken but now...he crossed all his limits, are you understanding me?*she ask politely*

Mr.Arora:*nod while controlling his tears* i do! he did wrong very wrong that now it isn't a thing in our hands, i understand...y...you can complaint about him to police!

*He said trying his best to not break down, Mrs.Arora wide her eyes and went him*

Mrs.Arora:NOOO...HE IS MY SON!! i can't let him go from me!! no...p..pleaseee... *she joining her hands to Avneet who was tearing up by watching her state*

Avneet: *held her join hands* n..no don't do this aunty...please try to understand, we know it's hard for you two as he is your son but what he did that was not easy matter to let it forget!

Mr.Arora: honey...please try to understand!*he hold her arms* i...i know it's hard for u and for me too but...what he did it's not a normal mistake, think what if we have any daughter and someone did something like that to her?! what was our reaction?! we will also angry on that guy and send him to jail! it's not easy for me too..he is also my son..but.....please!

*mrs.arora hug him while crying mr.arora also start crying*

After that police arrest Rithvik and also call doctor to check him because he was doing very weird things. sometimes laughing sometimes crying while saying Jannat's name, and yes it's comes up that he is psycho he has disease since he was a kid but didn't effect on him that much on that time but it's increasing when he studies with Jannat, Jannat become his obsession and he trying to make her his or only want her body.

And here Mr.Zubair was very guilty that how much his daughter suffer because of him, he apologizes to Jannat which Jannat of course accept although she was never angry on him because it isn't her dad fault.

Do vote and comments😘💕