Acting 🤭

Jannat:*whisper* fvck guyssss....he is here, look there... *she said pointing with her eyes to the door direction all look there and again back*

Rithvik: hey Jannat....*he went to them* OMG! Avneet...it's been a while i saw you and what happen to your phone? i use to call every day you know?

Avneet:*fake smile* hehe...actually i change my number because my phone was having problems in it!

Rithvik: so...they all are your friends...hi..*smile*

all: hiii...*fake smile*

Rithvik: ab...Jannat you didn't talk with me after you went away with your dad, i miss you so much. *said in loving tone but that was all fake they know that*

Jannat pov: i'll choke him right here if he didn't stop!

Shifa: why are you standing sit with us.

He nod but there was only one chair which was Jannat's, Rithvik about to go to take...But before that Faisu pulled Jannat by her wrist and make her sit on his lap, make everyone shocked including Jannat of course.

Faisu: baby...sit here, Rithvik you can take this seat!*Avneet smirk and Shifa and Faiz was controlling there laugh, Siddharth was also smirks on Faisu's superb acting*

Rithvik: w..what? i...didn't understand...*he was shocked*

Faisu: oh...didn't Jannat tell you about me?*Rithvik shook his head* hi..i am Jannat's boyfriend.*he said with small smile*

*Rithvik was hella shocked right now and angry from inside but controlling himself infront of Jannat*

Rithvik: b...but Jannat you didn't tell me...then...why you accept for this m..marriage?*he ask acting sad*

Jannat: i am sorry Rithvik i didn't tell you yesterday but ...yeah i am in relationship...me and Faisu is dating from one year! *as she said making Avneet and Shifa choked Jannat look at them and secretly glaring at them.*

Rithvik: o...oh..is that so...?

Janant: yes...Rithvik, i hide this from my parents because as dad want me to marry with his choicest person..so...

Rithvik: your mom dad didn't know about this?*he was so angry*

Jannat: n..no..please don't tell them, otherwise...you know.. and i am so shocked that how can they fix our marriage knowing that we are friends?*amazed*

Rithvik: yeah...so what now? your dad didn't accept him tho!

Jannat: i know that! that's why i am not telling him now but on right time i will tell, but please you don't tell him.

Rithvik: yeah i will not, ahem...i have something important work i will talk with you later.*he hurriedly went away from there*

Jannat: why he left like that? what if he tell dad everything?

Avneet: I am sure he will not, just wait for sometimes Jannat.. and if something happens then we will talk to your dad.

Jannat: yeah. *she was worried still thinking about Rithvik*

Siddharth: are you two planning to sit only this position? *Jannat wide her eyes & look at faisu who was holding her from her waist, he quickly left her waist and she sat on her seat, embarrassed.*

Avneet: what a nice step faisu, directly on lap huh...*teasing* i am impressed.

Faisi: I was just doing as you say when she is my gf then we should act like one otherwise he'll doubt on us!* roll his eyes*

Jannat: y...yes...he is right! and this is your plan only Avu.

Avneet: yeah yeah...just continue like this until he apply his force on you so that we can expose him infront of your and his parents & they will decide what they have to do with him!

Siddharth: whoa...baby..you are talking like police commissioner.

Shifa: this is happening when we watch serials whole day .

Do Votes And Comments Guys... Love You All... Hope You All Like It❤️