School🤦‍♀️

Jannat arrived at her house. She was so nervous that Rithvik had told her dad about hee having a boyfriend but there was nothing as she expecting, her dad welcome her smiling Rithvik was also there Jannat sigh in relief he didn't tell her dad anything as Avneet said.

Jannat: thanks Rithvik to not telling him about Faisu.*She and Rithvik was talking as their parents want them to spend time together.*

Rithvik: No..that's nothing..i can understand you Jannat you are my friend tho!*he said while hugging her making Jannat uncomfortable.

Rithvik's expressions change faster then electricity.

Rithvik's pov:*smirk* how can i tell him when i have to be good boy in his eyes which i was already but you idiot make my ways more hard i thought i will get you easily but you are making my work more hard now but don't worry baby... when i want something or someone i get it and you are my childhood love tho, you don't know how much i tried to make you mine but you always see me as your friend *angrily* but...now my wait is over no one can snatch you from me, you know becayse of you i already break up with hundreds of girls and boys just to get you!*he was in his thought so he didn't noticed he was squeezing Jannat who was continually calling him.

Jannat: R..Rithvik... *she was in the verge of crying* RITHVIK!!!!*She call him with shout make him back to his reality, he quickly pull back*

Rithvik: i...i am sorry Jannat..i was in my thoughts..sorry. *he quickly went away from there*

Jannat: i saw how impatient he was being to have me, i have to expose his real face early.

Mr.Zubair: Jannat where is Rithvik?!*Jannat flinch at sudden voice*

Jannat: d..dad when you come? oh..Rithvik he just go to his room some times ago.

Mr.zubair: ok..Janaat i have to tell you something.*Jannat nod* actually i and Rithvik think as he has nothing to do since his office has not much work which his dad is handling , so he want to spend time with you as he is your age boy so he take admission in your school!*smile*

Jannat:WHAT?! why...i mean what's the need he will be more bored there dad, why you taking decision like that?

Mr.zubair: whoa whoa...calm down baby! he is the one who tell me that he want that, also your principle was Mr.arora's good friend so he took permission to let him study for sometimes.

Jannat: but dad it is school not any dating spot! *she said annoyingly* and he already finish his study then how can principle give him admission it was awkward dad!

Mr.zubair: it's just your thoughts, no one has any problems just you being to dramatic day by day, Jannat he is your fiance and you have to spend your time with him whether it's this way. that guy trying his best to make you happy but you being stubborn! i know nothing just don't create Scenes Jannat. *left*

Jannat: i am being stubborn huh?! what that fu*ker have done with my dad that he trust him that much.

*She dials Avneet's number*

Jannat: hello Avu a second scam happened with me...Rithvik got admission in our school. He is going to come with me from tomorrow. *she said in one breath but Avneet understood*

Avneet: don't worry we will handle him just focus on our plan,by the way he didn't tell your dad right?

Jannat: no he didn't but...*she tell how he was touching her in improper way*

Avneet: that a$$hole! i will send you Faisu's number so that if you need any help you can call him also and i am always there for you ok? just keep your fight aside till this plan.

Jannat: yes Avu..thank you so much I don't know what will i do without you!

Avneet: hey don't thank me, people don't call us soulmate for nothing!

Jannat: but you are an angel literally bye love you.

Avneet:*chuckle* aish...bye love you don't take stress.

Avneet: just call Faisu right now tell him about this ok?

Jannat: i...i have to tell him? can you please tell him Avu?

Avneet: no you are his girlfriend why would i tell him?*cut the call*

Jannat: aish...Avneetttt...*whine* godd...it's so awkward to call him.

*she dials Faisu's number after few rings he pick up*

Faisu:who's there?!*he ask in deep voice which make Jannat nervous*

Jannat: h..hello i am Jannat! actually Faisu i have to tell you something..

Faisu:wait are you going to propose me? so let me tell you i am not gonna accepting that, sorry because w-

Jannat: wait wait wait..u stupid what are you even thinking?

Faisu: Because i help you so i think you start liking me?*normally*

Jannat: not in my dream also stupid human! but my reason was something else now listen.. *she tell him everything*

Faisu: oh...so we have to act lovey dovey infront of whole school?

Jannat: indirectly yes!

Faiau: ahhh...why me?*whine*

Jannat: it's not like i was dying to be with you?*roll her eyes*

Faisu: aish...what about my girlfriend?!

Jannat:*shocked* you have girlfriend?*she ask sadly*

Faisu: my imaginary girlfriend!*Jannat giggle make Faisu unknowingly smile. His heart skip a beat when he heard Jannat's giggle*

Faisu: by the way i'm enjoying this don't know why?*smile*

Jannat: you better be because didn't i tell you boys and girls are dying to be my partner i think your heart also want that!*sassily* huh...i know my beauty can do anything!

Faisu: you are full in yourself. *smiles* u are not my type*cut the call*

Jannat:*pout* then what his type?! idiot Coconut.*giggle*

Do votes and comments🥰❤️