Kiss😘

It was new day, they don't know what what things gonna come to them.

Faisu pov: i am now sure and ready to confess my love today. She makes me feel crazy*smile* i couldn't be able to think something or someone else but her.

Author pov

Faisu was smiling and full in his thoughts...yes he is going to confess to Jannat and in his heart somewhere he knows that Jannat won't reject him, as he was walking he saw what?! Jannat was in Rithvik's arm. It's look like Jannat was about to fall and Rithvik hold her. Jannat was looking so uncomfortable Faisu gritted his teeth and went to them angrily.

Faisu: what happening here?!*he ask angrily look at their position Rithvik smirk inside and Jannat quickly stand straight.*

Jannat: actually i was about to fall so he.... *looking at Rithvik*

Rithvik: i just help her Faisu, it's not like i was going to eat your girlfriend, it is?!*little smirk visible on his face which was notice by Jannat and Faisu both, Faisu look at Jannat then Rithvik, his mind was not in his right state he was too jealous that how can someone touch his Jannat yes...HIS! he pull Jannat by her waist and next thing he did make Jannat's world stop....

He pin Jannat nearby wall and smashed his lips on Jannat's, who was froze on her spot, her heart beating so fast her eyes was open looking at mad Faisu who's eyes were close feeling Jannat's mouth warmth, unknowingly Jannat's eyes filled with tears, and finally it's drop fell on Faisu's cheek make Faisu open his eyes..he saw Jannat was tears up make his heart broke thinking that Jannat don't like what he did, actually he was not going to do that but just he is not in his sense he is so mad on Rithvik and want to show him Jannat is not some toy, this Girl belongs to him!*

Faisu: i...i am sorry.*he said and quickly walk away from there*

*Jannat looks up to saw her all friends mouth hang open Rithvik was not there he already left angrily when Faisu kiss her*

Avneet: what was that?*jaw drop*

Siddharth: like i know everything!*shocked*

Faiz: i think they have things now!*same reaction*

Shifa: guys am i seeing things?

Jannat pov: w...why he do that?! h...he loves me...?

Do vote and comments guys..❤️