Fight🤯

||Author pov ||

Avneet: hey Jannat...here! *she waves her hands towards her friend*

Jannat: hi bish! how much you wait for me?

Avneet: nah! i just come here 10 minutes ago, by the way nice dress.

Jannat: This was the one which we buy last week, this my fav as it was comes from gucci brand.*wink*

Avneet: yeah you gucci girl, but i like prada more! by the way u looking hot. Look some a$$holes are looking at u like they will devour you with their sl*ty eyes!

Jannat:* roll her eyes* as i cares? i mean they are doing their work that was called b*tching and i literally don't care i am not scary cat, that's why no one take advantage of me till.

Avneet: yeah i know that, now let's go to our first class otherwise we will miss that.

Jannat:*annoyingly* when my studies will complete?! i need freedom from schools literally so fvcking annoying!*she said irritatingly and both left for their first class*

Jannat: why class door is closed? is someone inside there? *she said while looking at Avneet confusedly*

Avneet give 'i don't know' look to her, so Jannat just twist the door knob. Avneet was behind her so Jannat enters first as she took her step in class her whole body met with water, Avneet wide her eyes with loud gasp. Jannat who's head is low she open her mouth to spill the extra water she squeeze her eyes again and open it when the bucket which was placing on doors top fall on Jannat's head make her groan little in pain . A loud laughs earing from inside the classroom Jannat knows the owner of voice she gritted her teeth curled her fist tightly in ball her eyes was red but no one saw that because her head was still low.

???: omgg...are you okay Jannat?!*he ask but still laughing*

Avneet pov: god...please save faisu today!*she prayed for her enemy for the first time because she know what that stupid did* *Jannat took a light breath and walk towards faisu more like she was running. faisu and his friends was still laughing but faisu's friends suddenly stop laughing as they saw how Jannat was looking .She is looking fvcking dangerous right now like she can kill anyone not caring anything. They gulp hard for first time expect faisu who busy in laughing. Faisu's friends was also praying for faisu and themselves. Jannat stood infront of faisu who notice that and stop laughing and replace it with wide smirk Jannat saw that and her blood was boiled more which was already burning in anger then she made faisu stand from pull him by his collar and before faisu could do any further action the strong punch land on his face make his legs stumbled and he met with floor make his friends eyes wide also with Avneet, faisu who was hell shocked he touches his corner of lips lean his hands back and saw little blood on it makes him more shocked.

Faisu's pov: it was hard from her previous punches! owe... *faisu stand up and saw Jannat was standing looking dangerously hot but also angry as water dripping from her hairs her dress was all wet makes his body lightly visible to everyone faisu looking at her from head to toe and again his eyes met with Jannat's light brown eyes. He can clearly see how much Jannat want to kill him right now, then faisu also lift his hands to pinch her (he don't slap or punch girls) but before that someone held his hands he look at that person in annoying face.

faisu: Siddharth don't interfere in our matter!*he said darkly*

Jannat: yeah Siddharth don't interfere i will handle it!*blank expression*

Faisu: what huh? what you handle it i'll show what happened you bitch!*grab her by her shoulders* when you touch Faisal Shaikh

Jannat:*gritted her teeth* then you should think before doing this with my gucci i won't leave you fvcker. *She held his collar*