Cowabunga Short 2: Scariest Monster

4 years before episode 1

It was a stormy night as we see everyone asleep in their rooms. We see a 9 year old Mikey in his pajamas, tossing and turning while sweating like crazy until his eyes shot open and starts screaming in terror. Then we see a 13 year old F/N in his wolf form as his ear started to twitch and his eye shot open. His big brother instincts kicks in as he ran towards Mikey's room looking around.

F/N: What happened?! I heard you screaming! Did someone or something try to attack you?! (Punches his palm) Imma hurt them really bad!

Michaelangelo: Uh, sorry big bro. I-I-I just had a little nightmare.

F/N looks at his little brother then sighs in relief.

F/N: For a second there, I thought you were being attacked. Well, I best head back to bed. Good night, lil bro.

F/N was about to walk away until Mikey called out to him.

Michaelangelo: W-w-wait! Please don't leave! What if a real monster comes and tries to get me?!

F/N: (Sigh) I told Leo that letting you watch that scary movie with us was a bad idea.

F/N walks over to him and gently pats his head and gives him a gentle smile.

F/N: Don't worry, as long as I'm around, that's never gonna happen. You know why?

Mikey shakes his head "no" in response.

F/N: Because I'm the scariest monster of them all. If all those monsters wanna come after you, they're gonna have to go through me first, and I'll send them all crying to their mommies.

After hearing that, Mikey starts to giggle then hugs his big brother while he hugs him back.

Michaelangelo: Thanks N/N, you're the best big brother ever.

F/N: Anytime, Mikey. How about I stay in your room for the rest of the night. Just to make sure no monsters come after you.

F/N gets on all fours in front of Mikey's hammock, spins around a couple of times then lays down as he starts to go to sleep while Mikey does the same.

Michaelangelo: Goodnight, N/N.

F/N: Goodnight, Mikey.

(A/N: And like that another short has been made! This one has been in my head for a while now. I wanted to show people what kind of big brother that F/N is. So what do you think? What's your favorite part of the short? Let me know in the comments and be sure to hit that vote button LIKE A BOSS! and I'll see you guys in the next episode or short!)