I go to Alana's room and see Niko and Carlito standing guard. "Men, you've been here for three days, just go lay down."

"You ordered us to stand here." Carlito says as she rubs his eyes.

"Go get Nemo or Tuckson, go sleep, you're no good to me dead from not being able to sleep." I order and they nod before walking down the hall.

I knock as I enter Alana's room. She's as stunning as always with that mean expression on her face. "Oh! You're finally here?"

"Alana, you can't be screaming and demanding for me to come to the room whenever you want."

"And why can't I?" She demands with her hands on her hips. Her hips that have a very thin strap of material that is definitely a beautiful red thong that is paired with her bra.

"Well," I bite my lip as my eyes roam off her perfect body, "Actually if this is how you'll be dressed, I take it back."

Alana rolls her eyes before quirking an eyebrow up, "i usually wear clothes but I don't have any clothes."

I bite my lip as I watch her, "I definitely can see that."

"I need clothes, Francesca."

I step close to her, "I definitely disagree with you there."

Alana hated me, but god did that burning hate in her eyes turn me on. It was like looking at a flame that burned and burned — I couldn't help but be fascinated by her. A part of me wanted to soothe the anger so I could see the girl under the flame.

Her hand presses against my chest and I can't help but feel a flutter over my body by just her touch. Her eyes flit to the space where our skin meets and I have a feeling that I'm not the only one who feels that way. Her skin is soft, tender, warm, I place my hand over hers and her face goes plain.

"Don't," Alana swallows before whispering and taking her hand back, "I need to buy clothes, I've been without clothes for days."

I think about it, she's not wrong, "Okay, do you want my credit card?"

She hesitates, "That's it?"

"Yeah," I fish out my wallet and toss my credit card onto her bed. "There, buy whatever you want. I'll bring you a laptop."

"I want to go out." Alana complains, "I've been in this room for days and I'm starting to smell like dust."

"You caused this," I point to my bruised lip, "And you want me to just let you go out into the world."

"You can send those guards that you always have shadowing you." Alana offers, "I'll even wear handcuffs, just let me out of here."

I laugh, "Fine, fine, I'm sure Clary, James, and Harvey would like to accompany you."

"That's a lot of people," Alana comments pointedly. "I'm not going to try to escape."

"You're locked away because you did try to escape." I point out.

"I try to escape one time and now you need a militia to watch over me."

I nod my head in agreement, "Yeah and Clary is pretty badass, trust me. I wouldn't cross her if I was you."

"I believe you." She says before swiping up the credit card. "Your money is all I need to stay, though."

"Now, hold on, don't spend too much." I say as a sense  of maybe this was a mistake rolls through me. There was something in Alana's eyes that made me guess that her parents hadn't given her much ability to be free.

"What's too much?" She says with a giddy look in her eyes.

"I feel like I just gave a blowtorch to a toddler."