~Time Skip~

Time passed as everyone waited for the third hero to arrive. To kill time, Ladybug took it upon herself to keep the fans entertained by signing autographs and taking selfies with the fans.

Meanwhile, Chat Noir shared a conversation with the artist of the sculpture, known as Theo.

"I can't wait for Cheetu to see this! I hope she makes it soon!" Theo said voice laced with anticipation. "Cheetu?" Chat questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah! She's so caring and sweet, and she always gives her best. She's such an inspiration to me." He responded admiringly. Chat eyed the artist skeptically as he gazed at a picture of Cheetu that he seemed to have cut out of a newspaper. Something about the dreamy expression in his eyes did not sit well with Chat Noir. A devious smirk played on the hero's lips as he threw an arm around Theo's shoulder.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but Cheetu and I are pretty close." He boasted cheekily. Stunned, Theo blinked at him owlishly. "Wha- Really?"

"Yup! We're practically inseparable." Chat exaggerated, his smirk never leaving his face. Irritated, Theo shoved the hero off him before storming away.

"What does Cheetu even see in him?!"

~Time Skip~

"So (name). Have any hot guys got your attention yet?" Your friends asked curiously. You bit your lip as you thought of the blonde-haired feline vigilante that make your head. "Well..."

You then glanced above your monitor to see Purrsia holding up your phone to show you the time. Seeing the time, your eyes nearly popped out of your head.

"Uh-um...S-sorry guys! I gotta go! I'll call again later! Bye!" You hurried up and ended the call before your friends could respond.

"Crap! I completely forgot about the ceremony! Purrsia, time to dash!"

~Meanwhile~

Adrien had de-transformed once he arrived in his room.

"What was that about, Adrien?"

"What do you mean, Plagg?" He questioned, giving the little black kwami a slice of Camembert cheese. "The thing about you and Cheetu being 'inseparable.' Since when did that happen?" He pressed before gulping the cheese in one bite. "Oh, that? I only told Theo that to protect Cheetu... and to tease him a little bit." Adrien admitted nonchalantly, causing Plagg to look at him strangely.

"I didn't raise you to be a sadist!"

~Time Skip~

"I can't believe this! Someone actually builds a statue of me in my honor and I miss the unveiling ceremony! I've gotta be the worst superhero ever..." You complain to yourself as you stood in the middle of the now-empty park.

"I can't believe that's really me up there..." You mumbled in bewilderment as you stared up at the towering statue consisting of Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Cheetu. You found it hard to believe how you've come to this point. Just a few weeks ago, you were a typical delinquent wreaking havoc in (hometown). Now, you're a miraculous superhero protecting Paris. A part of you felt a sense of pride and accomplishment. Although deep down, another part of you felt as though you didn't deserve to be up there.