For Now

Warning: Handcuffs, dub con, rough sex

Photo Credit! 

https://twitter.com/awarinko/status/1572184432223879168?s=20&t=7iwNIZJWEPtBiaNcycar-Q 

Humming a song that's been stuck in your head all week, you stroll around the two-floor dollar store with Yuri in tow. You just got off work and you're tired, but retail therapy is a word for a reason. A shopping basket in one hand and your other hand clinging to your boyfriend's surprisingly well-toned arm, you tread aisle by aisle in search of goodies for your new apartment.

You have most of the standard household goods, but only enough for you. Anything you both need you want to get in sets - because what's the fun in having a boyfriend if you can't indulge in nonsense like this that no one else would share with you, right?

"Nee-chan, can we get these matching slippers?" Yuri asks from behind you when you enter a new section.

"Oh cute!!! Put them in! Put them in!" you squeal. The basket is already half full and you aren't even done looking around the first floor.

"We can get matching pajamas after this too!" you tack on as he throws in two pairs.

"I don't want to," he states flatly.

Yuri never says no to you. He can be a bit of a brat, but that's partly your fault for indulging him. He on the other hand, spoils you rotten any chance he gets.

"Huh?" You whirl around and stare blankly at him, searching his face for some hint that this is a joke poorly attempted.

So quiet you have to lean in to hear him, he pouts and glares at the floor while mumbling, "I want you to wear my t-shirts to bed, Nee-chan... Then, we'll match anyway..."

You can't help but squeal in delight. "Aww! Are you gonna let me steal your clothes!!"

Lifting his eyes to yours, he asks sincerely, "Why wouldn't I? It's like the best simple happiness about domestic life, isn't it?"

"Oh, you're just sho cwute!" you squeak and pinch his cheek.

"Besides," his lips hover next to your ear and his hands cling to a dangerously low spot on your hips. "Then, I'll get to enjoy all those pretty, new panties I never had the chance to steal."

Melting into a flustered mess, you smack his arm and hiss, "Don't say shit like that in public!"

He just smirks and turns you away from him, arms locking around your waist so he can rest his head on your shoulder while following you around the store.

"How about those dishes," he asks and points to a wall lined with tableware a little later.

"Oh, mom gave me an absurd amount of kitchen stuff when I moved into my own place last year. She'd been hoarding it all for me since I was a kid. Trust me, we don't need anything that belongs in this kitchen."

"What about couple mugs?" he whines, lifting his chin to make sure you see his pout.

"Oh, right!! Let's go see if they have anything nice. I don't want to buy stuff we don't love though, so if their mugs are trash, we're going somewhere else."

Yuri shrugs in agreement and follows you, head resting on your shoulder once more and arms snug around your midriff.

Basket two mugs heavier you wander over to the bathroom section and look through the items one by one. There are several you need replacements for, having tossed out cracked bottles, the gross toilet brush, the old loofah, and so on before arranging to have your furniture put in storage.