A relation to a kiss placed on a ring.

My cock twitched in her hold, spreading pre-cum on her upper lip like lipstick.

God damn.

Without another action, her tongue swirled around my shaft up to the tip, ending up wiping off the rest on her lip. More came out.

I watched breathlessly as she tilts her head to the side and sweeps her lips down one of my prominent veins.

My legs shake at the warmth of her slow strokes, biting my finger to keep in my moans. As fast as my eyes could notice, her mouth was around the crowd my cock.

My eyes rolled back, I couldn't see her tongue swirling around even if I tried. After some time, my hands came to hold both sides of her head warning her that I was about to cum.

Expecting her to withdraw immediately, I wasn't prepared to grab her fur in a death grip as she swallows down my length inches by inches.

I came so fucking hard, tears rolled down my eyes to a blur.

Not minding my semen filling her mouth, she used it as lube to thrust down to the base at a fast pace.

" God fucking—damn. "

Tossing my pelvis to meet her mouth, I shoot my head back and struggled to follow her incontrollable rhythms.

Mine were sloppy and messy, trying to get those sucked walls to brush against the throbbing veins, hers were precise and thicker each time those walls closed on me.

I came again, so unbelievably wild my eardrums could only hear white noise in the far distance.

She drank everything down with ease.

She retreats to kissing my slit again, my chest beating against my ribcage, I was done, yet she wasn't.

" It isn't coming down. " Descending those wonderful lips to my balls, she sucked one in her mouth. " Good. "

° ° °

I cracked my eyes open with difficulty, a strange yet soothing quake of purrs rumbling against my chest.

Blinking away the frog of the morning, I came nose to snout with a pair of stunning double cat eyes.

I hate cats.

" Why are we taking a bath so early in the morning? " I groaned, taking avail of our naked bodies to hide in between her prominent breast.

Those were incredibly softer than I thought.

" You've spent the night outside, tiny male. It is only normal that you reach your home before sunrise, to avoid worrying your parents. " Well, that won't prevent me from a walk of shame.

" I also have a morning Imperial reunion and the execution of a high treason criminal. " I turned up.

Yes, I had enough space to.

" As in, killing someone? " She scooped up a bit of water, plopping it down my face. She washed it off of the ugly crustiness.

" It is the duty, my presence only makes it more official. " I frowned.

" How come I've never heard those kinds of news on the screens? " Brading my wet hair in a single braid, she raises us out of the great-smelling bath and sits me on the counter of furniture.

I pointed to the cage tube in the back. " You have a blower. "

She doesn't even acknowledge it and draws out a fluffy towel underneath. " I prefer the touch of skin, Ardor. "