I'll throw up part: 2

My mothers never remember earth and it never really bothered them anyways.

They left the original soil when they were not even a dozen blue lights, while I, on the contrary, was birth on the ship.

It constantly confuses me how my mom battled so much to conserve her Haitian origins while ma, on the other hand, didn't really care if the food was spicy or not.

It could have been burning their tongue for all they care and they would keep asking for another thigh.

I, myself, have never been to earth, and from what I read, it wasn't the most pleasant habitat to spend your holidays.

It was expensive and the only perimeters where oxygen was offered were full of eccentric savants and intergalactic gangs overseeing underground illegal fights.

My biology teacher would always bore us with the same speech: << The mother sphere is nothing like the warrior that she used to be.>>

I had asserted that fact beforehand during our flight over what occurred to me could be an urban region.

Nature has completely taken over what was theirs ever since our species evacuated to the gravity void.

" Why are we here? " To any human, this kingdom ruled by vegetals subsists to achieve the greatest of shame to us.

To take a glimpse of what we have done.

" Calm your nerves, we won't even set a foot on the ground. " She reassured me.

At the vacancy of her open palm over the control panel, a lever automatically uncovers from a rectangle hole for her to grab and yank out.

The vehicle clamors anew as she gradually drags the lever down to her, sensing that we were currently landing, I scoured for a safety belt, but there were none.

Ok.

" Have some faith your faithful worshiper, little god. " I gripped the sides of my chair and scoffed.

" Shouldn't you be the one to have faith in me? " Drawing my legs to my chest, like it would do anything if my feet didn't touch the ground, I looked over at her. " Me and being a god and all— bitch if you don't get your eyes back straight!! "

I didn't even know what I was saying anymore but this bitch was staring at me while landing!

" I've done this countless times. " I don't fucking care!

That is what I wanted to yell at her face but I was too focused on switching from her eyes to her hand that I just had the time to open my mouth.

In the end, it ended up on her hand. " No, no. Eyes back up, Ardor. "

My pupils bound to hers again, those double suns absorbing her entire orb in red smoke.

It distracted me from the ship heaving over slightly, then going back to descending. All of this while keeping my awareness of the crushing planets in her eyes.

Having the impression that we have safely landed, it felt like an elevator reaching its destination when the engine cooled down.

I think I panicked for nothing.

" I told you we would be fine. " At her relaxed tone, I open my jaw again to complain but nothing came out.

She seems to keep contemplating me with that same intensity, that lingering gaze shamelessly devours my sculpture with a passion as she stands on her hoofs.

Staring down at me, she comes before me again with a blanket that I didn't even see chilling on the head of my seat all this time.

Covering my shoulders with the large cloth, she's quiet and gentle. I was emotional and breakable.