Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard

Start from the beginning

"Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck married Lord Francis Courtenay and they had two children, Lord James Courtenay and Lady Charlotte Courtenay." Lord Robert explains.

"When did Lady Beck marry?" Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asks.

"I am not sure, but sometime in 2230." Lord Robert states, "Lord James was born in 2335 and Lady Charlotte was born in 2240."but her niece Lady Charlotte Augusta was born in 2245, to Lord David Edward Christopher Beck's second wife, Lady Lady Georgiana Augusta Somerset as his first wife died in 2242." Lord Robert explains.

Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck is only 6 months old like Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard and your grandnephew, Lord David William Beck." Lord Robert tells him.

"My damn father wouldn't let me marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck as he thought the Beck's were only minor aristocrats and they didn't come with a title and only the estate of Elmhurst Estate and White-Hall that passed onto Lady Eliza." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"My father made me marry Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, the daughter of The Duke of Lennox Territory, but we have four children." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains, "We want five and in five years our last child will arrive."

"My eldest son will marry in 2251, my eldest daughter will marry in 2253, and Lord Patrick William Howard II and your daughter,Lady Paulina Charlene will marry in 2258, and Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2262, and then I will only have my youngest child to marry."

"I will cross that bridge when I come to it." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.

"Lord Howard. You are a very blessed man to have two sons and two daughters." Lord Robert states.

"I consider myself so, but being married to a woman that you don't love is hard." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells him.

"Lord Howard. I am sure that your father told you that we aristocrats never marry for love." Lord Robert asks.

"My father told me that many times, but my second brother married for love as did my two uncles and aunt and your brother." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"The oldest son never has that option." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"I am afraid when I make these matches for my children that I hope everyone is happy." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lord Robert.

"I am married to Lady Charlotte Sophia Leveson-Gower and we had three children, Lady Paulina Charlene Stafford, Lord David Frederick Stafford and Lord Edward Stafford." Lord Robert explains.

"Lord Edward is my youngest son and he was born in 2245, and he is Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard's age, but my oldest son, Lord David Frederick is two years older." Lord Robert explains.

"My youngest son will have the right to marry for love." Lord Robert explains.

"I was fortunate with my wife, as I love her very much and we have a good relationship." Lord Robert explains.

"Lady Charlotte Sophia and I have a good marriage, but I couldn't endanger her life so we decided on having only three children." Lord Robert states, "My life would be miserable without her by my side."

"You are indeed lucky, Lord Stafford." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, " Perhaps in time I will be allowed to end my marriage with Lady Patricia and marry for love."

"I am not the one to cheat on my wife as my father did to my mother and he took a mistress and fathered a son with her, Lord Robert John Howard." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"In time once my oldest son has my damn father's heir or heiress, I will abdicate and then divorce Lady Patricia and start looking for my bride." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR explains.