That weird boy (pt 1.)

Dream, the big blond guy that every girl wants to get in bed with, have sex with. He's 6'1, plays baseball and football, hell even a little basketball. He's a jock, has many friends, and is basically a player.

George, a well known, short brunette who gets bullied by the tall blonde. He does no sports, he's only ever played soccer, and still somewhat does. He likes to read books and adores cats. He is known as the weird nerd kid who moved from London.

The two were enemies and absolutely despised one another. Whenever they crossed paths in the halls, it was chaos. Whenever they walked past each other, they'd glare at each other. Ever since the first day that George got to that school, Dream just picked on him like they were in kindergarten.

One day, George was walking down the hall, minding his own business. When all of the sudden, Dream comes out of nowhere with his little friends and starts laughing and pushing him around.

He finally had enough and spun around stomping back to him. He gave Dream a shove and dropped his books. Dream turned around and looked down at him.

"What's your problem mate?" He shouted. Dream chuckled. "Mate? I'm not your mate." He said. "Well fuck off then." George said, grabbing his books. Dream laughed and kicked them out of the way, scattering them.

George just sat there for a moment before standing up. "Seriously what is your deal? I did nothing to you." George said. "You came here." Dream said. "I'm sorry, I shall leave tomorrow asshole, wish it was that fucking easy." George said, grabbing his books.

The bell rang.

"Better hurry before you're late, wouldn't want that perfect attendance ruined." Dream said, him and his friends laughed. George chuckled and threw the books back down. "Typical, you really think I give any shits about my attendance, I will stand right here for a while god damn period." George said.

"Watch your language, there is children around." Dream said, stepping closer to him. George smiled as he leaned his head back to look up at Dream. He started laughing. Dream looked back at his friends in confusion.

"What's so fucking funny loser?" He asked in a sharp tone. George shook his head and picked up his books. "I'm sorry, it's just- who would name their own kid 'Dream'" he laughed, turning around and walking away. "Fuck you!" Dream shouted.

George flipped him off as he turned the corner. What a dickhead.

Days later

Given that they were enemies, they had history class together. Another exciting thing, they had a field trip coming up. The teacher assigned everyone a partner in a room at the hotel so no one would get lost. It was boys and boys, and girls and girls, made sense.

However, Dream and George kept looking at each other, praying they wouldn't get roomed together.

"Dream," the teacher said, Dream looked at her. George kept staring at Dream though, he never noticed how sharp and defined his jaw line actually was, how pretty his hair glowed from the sunlight- he cut himself off mid thought and turned to the front.

"You will be roomed with George Davidson." She said. They both looked at each other with anger and shock as the whole class let out Ohhhs. "Settle down now." She said. "Bloq, Davidson, meet me after class too." She said. Dream rolled his eyes and leaned back against his seat. George found it effortlessly hot.

After class

"Mrs Smith, I'm so sorry but I cannot be roomed with Dream." George said. Dream nodded at her, his hands locked in his pockets. She smiled and took her glasses off. "I know." She said. George raised a brow and looked at Dream then back to her. "So you'll switch us?" Dream asked with a happy tone.