Chapter 9|Idina

"You know the rules Diana, except you want to be eliminated, I advise you surrender". Felicia warned but Diana mind was made up, she'd rather die than to live with the shame of being defeated by a half-blooded sorcerer.

"Well, you leave me no choice Diana, you asked for it". Felicia said as she raised her sword, a smug look appearing on her face as she prepared to kill Diana.

     Diana closed her eyes, bracing herself for the pain that would come before death–but that was when a cold authoritative voice called out;

"STOP THE FIGHT".Prince Jason called out, halting Felicia from killing Diana.

Most of the onlookers groan in dissatisfaction and Queen Elise looked enraged.

"Son, you know the rules—". She stated in annoyance but was cut off by Jason".

"I don't care about any of your stupid rules, mother!". He snapped as he stepped into the battle ground, walking straight to Diana who was now unconscious. Jason looked panicked by that and so hurriedly crouched down to carry her bridal style, not caring that her blood stained his shirt.

Felicia's mood suddenly turned sour when she saw 'this'. She had won the duel and that automatically made her Jason's wife and as his wife, she didn't like seeing Jason touch another woman that wasn't her, no matter the circumstances.

She looked at Queen Elise who was now walking towards her direction and as she got close to her she grabbed her right arm and raised it up before calling out; "Felicia is the winner of the duel!". The Knights applauded her and gave compliments here and there making Felicia to have a self-satisfied look.

***

Blue Moon Park

~EARLIER~

As Idina stepped into the blue moon park territory, she scanned the area seeing couple werewolves that were assigned to guard specific parts of the the park's territory but they couldn't see her, either could they perceive her scent and this was because she had casted a spell on herself so that they wouldn't be able to perceive her scent and also see her because the spell made her invisible.

The reason she casted the spell was not because she was a enemy of the blue moon park, she simply casted the spell because she didn't want to draw unnecessary attention to herself and her daughter's family.

Katie.

She had disowned her for choosing; Mike her mate over she her mother. To think she'd do such a thing after every thing they've gone through together. She sighed as she saw a male werewolf walking towards her direction, She knew the werewolf couldn't see her but she wasn't going to take any chances. As the werewolf almost walked in on her she stepped aside, snapping a twig as she mistakingly stepped on it.

The werewolf turn his head sharply to her direction, seeing nothing he sniffed the air but when he perceived nothing his brow knitted in confusion. But he was curious and wanted to check out what snapped the twig and so he walked to the direction he heard the twig snap.

Idina, seeing that the werewolf was walking closer to her decided to teleport her self, arriving at the front of a mansion painted with white and gold.

She chuckled without humour seeing the colour the mansion was painted in. Did Katie think that painting her home with a colour resembling that of her hair and eyes was going to be make her accept her?. Or maybe it was just purely coincidental?. She thought as she made her way to the front door which was the entrance to the mansion.

The door was made from oak wood and its' rich brown colour complimented the bronze door handle which was on it.

She raised her hand to knock but hesitated. Why was she even here?, Oh right!, she came here to see her granddaughters Reyna and Rachel.

She knocked and just then the door was opened from the inside and a lady which was a spitting image of her –expect for the hair colour–stepped out from the mansion. In front of her stood; Reyna the little delicate infant she had once held.She had now grown up into a beautiful young lady.
Reyna stared at her in confusion for a moment before asking cautiously;

"Who are you?".

Idina smiled slightly, she knew Reyna didn't know that she was her grandmother and so she pulled down the hood of the cloak she was wearing and watched as Reyna gasped in shock after seeing her face and so she asked in a tone, feigning disappointment; "you can't even recognize your grandmother, oh I'm very disappointed!".

~*~

"Grandma?". Reyna asked with an unsure tone and a raised brow.

Idina frowned a little by her question. Why did she sound like she was not sure when their resemblance was a proof that she was her grandmother?.

"Why ask when the proof is right in front of you?". Idina asked rolling her eyes.

"Well... you look so similar to me but you're so...well, young". Reyna answered before adding; "Are you sure you're really my grandmother and not my long lost twin?".

Idina felt like she was slapped by the face because of Reyna's question. Did Reyna not believe her because she looked too young to be her grandmother?. She was three hundred and twenty-eight years old and was also the oldest witch alive!, She only just casted a spell on herself to keep her youthful appearance, to think that her own granddaughter would doubt her and even call her young, That really hurt her pride.

Idina took a deep breath as she tried to control her growing annoyance before asking calmly; "You don't believe that I'm your grandmother because I look too young to be one?...or wait!, were you excepting me to look old and wrinkly and to be able to walk only with the support of a walking staff?!".

"To be honest, yes...grandma". Reyna replied calmly.

.

.

Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed the chapter?
Don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE!.