needy

I come out of the bathroom to the smell of pancakes. my favorite. I moan soaking up the smell, apparently that caught Daniels attention, from the other room.

He comes walking with grey sweats hanging low on his hips. For being made by the devil he looks like he was sculpted by god himself.

My eyes follow up his torso as he walks towards me. His shoulders, his abs, his vline. He's perfection. I want to kiss every inc- my thoughts are interrupted by his mouth.

"My eyes are up here love" he laughs at me.

"you interrupted me" i pout, until an idea strikes my head. "Go back in and walk out again— and keep your cute mouth closed."

He walks back into the room, but comes out running at me. I'm hoisted over his shoulder, his hand on my ass. I have the perfect view from here.

I reach down and poke my finger at his butt, and instantly i'm hysterically laughing as he tenses up. I mean that was golden until... his hand comes down hard on my butt, then he's the one laughing.

This boy is going to get it i swea- holy freak he made
me pancakes. I knew i smelled them. I am in love.
————

"So can you like fly?" i question him half way joking.

"i'm afraid not love" he whispers while he draws circles on my skin. Here we are in mid daylight, swinging in the hammock.

It's a beautiful day, he's so lovely. He's got me in the palm of his hand. He has me excited like he's my first love, which i don't know he might be. I've had crushes but this is just different. "Daniel" I nudge him and he grunts a bit and nods his head. "What are you thinking about."

"Sometimes two souls are created together and are in love before their even born" he murmured, continuing with "I fell in love with you before i knew your name, touched your skin, or caught a glimpse of your extravagant grace"

"Daniel" i gasped

"I m-mean i look at you and i just love you and it terrifies me" he stammered "it fucking terrifies me what i'd do for you." "I mean i barely know you I've known you for a month but i love you."

"You're going to be the death of me aren't you Hurst" I exclaim.

"What do you mean" he mentioned to himself.

"If it's not a mate bond you're pretty damn charming" I admitted.

"ora non è il momento di essere vago amore mio" he hissed out.

"What is that? Italian?" I urged him to continue.

"Yes, elaborate now" he remarked.

"I think i love you" I explained.
————————
He was falling asleep in my lap while i read him my book out loud. He's so beautiful, but how could my aunt ever deem him dangerous. "kiss me" he yawned out drawing me closer my my shirt.

"I would" i tell him.

"But?"

"I'm afraid if i kiss you i won't be able to stop" I smile at him, "and you my dear are about to fall asleep."

His fingers danced under my shirt, trailing goosebumps along my side. His lips tugged up at the corner when i gasped and his eyes fluttered open to see mine. "Stop teasing me Daniel, it isn't fair."

He sat up to be laying in his stomach between my legs, his face sitting on my stomach.

He swiftly lifted my top off leaving me in panties  and a bra. He left wet kisses on my stomach leading to my hips. He pushed down to lay his head on my thighs. He kissed, sucked, and marked up my skin.