In-laws

Daniels pov!!!!!:

I couldn't tear my eyes away from her tongue as she licks my blood up. The blood she caused from putting her name on my body. This little vixen isn't as innocent as she seems, my wrists tied and my dick throbbing. This is torture.

"clara" i drag out of the back of my throat, it was pitiful the scene in front of me. It's ridiculous that it's turning me on, I am an old and royal vampire for gods sake.

Only after the bloods all gone she looks up at me and smiles a faint pink color on her cheeks.

"Please" i beg her, i just need some relief, don't think that this is over once i'm untied, I think it's about her turn to be marked.

She plants kisses from my hip til she reached my balls, her red stained tongue darts out and pulls them into her mouth.

"fuck me" i groan, bucking my hips up.

"is that what you want? or do you want me to suck you off first?" she teases looking up at me.

"suck me off" i collapse further back.

She licks up the base and swirls her tongue around the head. She's bobbing her head up and down and using her hands for what she can't fit.

I'm so unbelievably close and these damn ties are getting on my fucking nerves. I rip my hands out of the restraints, tearing the silk.

My hands find her hair, "tap my leg if i'm being too rough" i tell her simply.

She comes up for air with questions in her eyes but by the time she's opening her mouth to talk i'm pushing her head back down.

all the way down.

Within two minutes my cum shoots to the back of her throat. "Be a good girl and swallow" i hissed at her. And like my girl she did.

I pull her hair back smoothing it over, and i lift her over into my arms.

I want her to be mine, I want to claim her. I want nothing more than to sink my teeth in her.

"Clara?" i murmured.

Her bright eyes looked up into mine and she nodded. She's so beautiful.

"I'm so in love with you baby" I whispered in her ear, leaning down to kiss her soft lips.

"Daniel I love you too" she mutters as if that was the easiest thing she's ever said. "Daniel?" she questions me, "I want you to mark me" she slowly exhales, "i want to be yours forever."

My heart starts beating faster, I can hear it in my ears. I don't want her ti be pressured, "are you sure?"

She again just nodded at me, that's not good enough, "words please" i bargain with her.

"I'm ready, if you love me and trust me enough with a knife pressed to your skin, then i trust you" she remarked.

I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the mattress. I stepped away staring at her body.

Trailing my eyes over her thighs, her pussy, her hips, her waist, her breasts, her collarbones, her neck, and her stunning face. She's the spitting image of beauty.

I kiss her on her wrists, closing my eyes to feel her pulse against my lips.

I lean up to her neck and inhale her scent, my eyes becoming a blazing dark red. She has her chin tilted up and to the side.

"as much as i want to, your thigh wouldn't hurt as much for the first time" i stifle a groan, barley containing my excitement. My boner is once again growing against her leg.