dreams

I'm completely stunned. I have no clue what happened and why on Earth did i enjoy it.

Still sitting on the counter, i reach my hand up to feel my lips. I lick my lips, remembering how he felt, enjoying the taste of him.

Daniel
oh Daniel

Finally coming out of my room i jump onto my bed stretching out over the fluffy duvet. I think back to what i was doing before that. Oh, my book.

I lean over to where i set it, only to find it missing.

I could've just misplaced it, i'll look for it tomorrow. I just need to sleep now.
————
I'm laying in bed playing on my phone when there's a knock at the door, i get up and wrap a throw blanket around my shoulders cautious of who it could be.

"Clarice open up please" Daniels low voice sounds from the other side.
"coming" i tell him while quickening my pace towards the door.

I open and my mouth is the one open this time. He's wearing a black wifebeater and some black and white pajama pants.

His shoulders are toned beyond belief, i look towards his hands the ones that were holding me earlier. I look up into his eyes, they look dark and gorgeous.

"you're beautiful Daniel" i say probably while looking insane. "I didn't mean to push you away earlier"

"then why did you?" he said the edges of his lips threatening to pull up into a grin

"i want to go slow, my last relationship wasn't so..." i admitted shyly.

"can i kiss you?" four. simple. words.

"yes"

and just like that i was pulled into his chest, his hands were gripping my hair. He gave a little tug, earning the smallest sound to come out of my mouth. That only made him pull me closer. My hands lay flush against his chest. His fingers tugged on the hem of my dress which now sat at my waist. His eyes looking for approval in mine. I stepped back just a little, and raised my hands above my head.

He lifted my dress, painfully slowly.

Once it came all the way off, he tossed it to the side. He reached for my hand that was set on my side. Taking my hand and pulling me to face opposite to him. A foot of space sat between us until i took a long step backwards. Pressing my ass into his hips, feeling his growing erection. Our hips still touching- he shimmied us towards my bed. To where the front of my thighs were on the edge of the bed.

One hand snaked up into the roots of my hair. Gripping tightly, the other fanned out onto my back. He pushed closer into me.

His fingers slowly released my hair, and he leaned down and gripped my thighs. And quite literally threw me onto the bed. Landing on my stomach i quickly sat back up, grabbing a blanket to cover myself.

He slowly crawled towards me. Aggressively ripping the blanket away with a huge smirk on his sexy ass face.

I fell back onto the bed as he crawled over me. I feel so vulnerable, naked while he's completely dressed.

"don't move darling"

While i enjoyed being told to do i couldn't let him know that so i sat back up. Pushed him into a sitting position and held onto his shoulders, while i moved to straddle his lap.

Just as quick as i sat down he lifted me up my my hips and threw me back down.

"i said don't fucking move" he grunted