𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕀𝕟 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤

Începe de la început

"Mmm, did I fall asleep?" she asked drowsily, still half-asleep as she gently put Edward's hand on her cheek before putting her hand over it. Edward chuckled and cupped her cheek tenderly, looking at her with nothing but adoration and love in his eyes. "Yea, but you can go back to sleep, love. I'm sure you must be tired after a long day like this," he said and (Y/n) hummed in response, closing her eyes once more to go back to sleep. Edward smiled and gently continued to cup her cheek for a few more seconds, but just as he was about to pull his hand away, he paused and did a double take when he noticed something that was on her wrist. When he realized what it was, his smile dropped and Edward slowly took her hand into his, gently lifting it up towards him a little to take a closer look at her wrist. Anger flashed through Edward's eyes and a frown settled on his face when he saw that there was indeed a faint bruise mark around her small wrist.

"That arsehole..." he muttered darkly underneath his breathe, instantly figuring out who the culprit was. (Y/n) moaned softy as she sleepily squinted her eyes and looked at her beloved who was holding her wrist, unaware of the frown that was plastered on his face. "Mm. Love, what's wrong?" she asked wearily, stifling a yawn with her other hand as she forced her eyes to open and tried to stay awake for a while, noticing that there was something bothering him.

Edward's eyes softened back at the way she called him and he felt himself starting to calm down again, making him let out a frustrated sigh as he gently pressed a lingering kiss on the inside of her wrist. "Making you cry and leaving a bruise like this...he must be really eager to see the Land of the dead," Edward said and (Y/n) blinked her eyes in confusion before she noticed the faint bruise around her wrist, finally getting what he was saying.

"Oh, it's just a small bruise. It will go away eventually, but...I do need one thing though," she said as she gently pulled her hand away from Edward and waved her hand slightly to show that she was fine. "What's it?" Edward asked, watching (Y/n) with a smile as she playfully held out her hands towards him, "Cuddle with me."

Edward couldn't help but chuckled once again at her adorable request that was not a question. "How can I say no?" he said and the (h/c) haired girl smiled gleefully as she watched her husband went over to the other side of the bed and soon joined her. Edward laid down beside (Y/n) and laughed heartily when she snuggled up to his side and wrapped her arms around him. He smiled and let her rest her head on his chest as she closed her eyes happily once again while he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her closer into his arms. "I missed this," he heard (Y/n) said as the girl sighed happily in his arms which made Edward smiled. "You missed cuddling with me?" he asked and the (h/c) haired girl hummed back in response as she nodded her head eagerly and continued cuddling with him, "Mm hm, very much."

Edward's smile only widened with adoration at her words and he pressed his lips softly against her forehead, "I missed it too. I missed doing everything with you," he said, soothingly rubbing her arm and (Y/n) smiled, snuggling closer into her beloved's chest as she closed her eyes once again to go back into her dreams, "Mm, me too."

Edward smiled down at her warmly with affection, but his smile slowly started to drop back into a frown as he started to think about what she said earlier ago. He was happy that (Y/n) was still willing to stay with him even after what happened, but then again he also felt hesitant that she was leaving everything she loves behind just because of him, especially when he vividly remembers the way she held her tears back when she looked away from Loen and Lyra.

Of course, he wanted to be with her and stay like this with her in his arms forever, it was all he ever wanted. But Edward was making sure that she was really sure and happy with whatever decision she was going to make...even if it means she changes her mind about their marriage and go back to the world above. He didn't want her to feel sad or regret for the rest of her life because of this. It was her happiness that matters the most to him. Edward gently took her hand that was resting on his chest and called her name, "(Y/n)?"