𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕀𝕟 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤

Zacznij od początku

Once he said that, thunder crackled in the sky once again and the window behind them slammed opened, revealing a flock of crows from nowhere flying at outside along with the wind that came rushing in. And it made Loen to finally snap out of his gaze as he reached out towards his sister and Edward, "No. Wait, please!" But it was too late as the crows came in through the window and started flying swiftly around both Edward and (Y/n) in circles, blocking the two from their sights until they started to fade away. (Y/n) glanced at her brother and her sister in law sadly one last time before darkness completely consumed her vision once again and the last thing she heard was them calling her name desperately as she and Edward disappeared out of their sights, "(Y/n)!!"

🕸️💙🕸️💀🕸️💙🕸️

Back in the Land of the Dead, Elder Gutknecht was just placing some of the books back onto the shelves when he heard the sound of Edward and (Y/n) groaning, signaling that they are starting to wake up from using the spell. Wolfie who was waiting for the two to wake up soon barked happily, waving his little bony cat tail. Edward was the first to open his eyes as he groaned and sat up, quickly gathering his thoughts before he shifted his attention to (Y/n) who was groaning from the dizziness she was feeling in her head. "(Y/n), love, are you alright?" Edward asked, gently lifting her into his arms as he looked down at her worriedly. Sensing the worried tone in his voice, (Y/n) managed to open her eyes and gave him a weak smile, "I am fine, I'm just...feeling a little dizzy."

"I would be surprised if you weren't, my child. You are still alive after all. A spell like that will surely exhaust you after using it," they heard Elder Gutknecht said and turned to see him walking up towards them. "Elder Gutknecht..."

"You'll be fine after getting some rest, child. Did you manage to get their blessings?" The old skeleton asked and a sad frown made its way back onto (Y/n)'s face which was then replaced by a sad smile as she shook her head, "I'm afraid not, but that's not going to stop us from getting married anyway," she said and for a moment, Edward was quite taken back by her words. He'd expected that their parents would surely object their marriage, but he never expected that (Y/n)'d still be willing to marry him even so after what just happened. Elder Gutknecht nodded his head in acknowledgement and Wolfie who's been standing by their side let out bark, drawing their attention.

"Wolfie?" (Y/n) mumbled, shifting her eyes to look at their little skeleton cat who continued to bark. "Wolfie's right, my dear boy. She needs rest," Elder Gutknecht said, understanding the little skeleton's words and Edward nodded as he lifted (Y/n) into his arms and said a quick goodbye to Elder Gutknecht who nodded back in return before he started carrying her away with Wolfie following them close behind.

🕸️💙🕸️💀🕸️💙🕸️

Edward entered the makeshift room he's asked one of the corpse staffs from the bar to prepare as he carried (Y/n) who has fallen asleep in his arms inside. Though it was makeshift and covered with a thin layer of dust in some places, the room was big enough for the two of them and had some old furniture they could still use inside.

Edward made a mental note in his mind to thank the staffs who prepared this room for him and (Y/n) later and to clean up the place a little bit, so he could make (Y/n) feel more comfortable staying here. He gently laid her down on the king-sized coffin bed while being careful not to wake her up and watched her groan softly in her slumber as she continued to sleep peacefully. Edward couldn't help but smiled fondly as he gently pulled a blanket over her shoulders and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead which made (Y/n) smiled in her sleep.

Wolfie let out a little whine and Edward silently shushed him by holding a finger up as he signaled Wolfie to sit before he turned his attention back to (Y/n) and continued to watch her sleep in his own thoughts. After a few seconds later, a soft sigh quietly escaped from his mouth and a bitter smile made its way onto his handsome face as he watched her sleep. "I'm being incredibly selfish wanting her to stay with me forever like this, aren't I?" he mumbled, gently reaching out to tuck a few strands of her hair away behind her ear which (Y/n) felt it in her sleep as she groaned softly once again and sleepily opened her eyes. And she smiled warmly, when she saw Edward sitting on the bed by her side.