CHAPTER 2

Wish you and your family a very happy diwali friends, may this diwali lights your life with success and happiness✨🪔🧨🎆.
.
.
.
.
.
.

**********

Itti si hasi, itti si Khushi,

Itta sa tukda chaand ka,

Khwaabon ke tinkon se,

Chal banaye aashiyaan....

*********

MALHOTRA AND GROUP

In the busy road of Mumbai, there stood one of the tall skyscraper building amongst all the others, giving all the passers-by people the sign of it's proudness. Inside the building , all the employees can be seen running here and there with papers in their hands. Voices so loud ,one can misunderstood this place as a fish market.

" Only five minutes are remaining , kya kar rhe ho.... Jaldi karo yaar." Came a voice amongst employees.

( What are you doing guys.... Hurry up.)

" Everything is mess, if boss saw us like this ,then consider our job is gone today." Said a female employee while arranging all the files on her desk.

" It's not our fault, who knew our great boss will surprise us today by coming two days prior his scheduled buisness trip." Defended her co-worker.

" We should know by now that he is unpredictable." Said same female employee.

A Mercedes Benz stopped in front of skyscraper building. A bodyguard came to open the door of car.

Aditya got out from the car and let the bodyguard close the door of vehicle. Buttoning the middle button of his blazer, Aditya entered the building in big long strides. His PA was waiting for him at the reception. Seeing his boss coming , he signalled all the employees to take their places at their respective cubicles and continue working.

 Seeing his boss coming , he signalled all the employees to take their places at their respective cubicles and continue working

(Reception area)

Passing his PA and reception, Aditya glanced at the employees and continued walking towards his personal elevator followed by his PA . Entering the elevator, his PA reached for the top button of elevator where CEO'S office is.

After the closing of elevator, all the employees present there released a sigh of relief like they escaped a calamity. Well sort of. Their boss needs perfection. He hates any tardiness in work. Any laziness during your work hour and consider yourself jobless in next moment.

So, when their boss was gone for foreign buisness trip, all the employees made themselves relaxed from work. Now getting informed on the time that their boss is coming today for office was shock for them. Fortunately they were not behind their work and did their work dedicatedly, just taking breaks more than normal.