CHAPTER 1

By the way,on the way
Humko Jo mili hai zindagi
Gaati hai, hasti hai, pagli si hai zara,
Ruthe bhi ,maane bhi,
Har lamha nayi hai zindagi,
Moody hai ziddi hai.....

***********

Shrill blaring of alarm clock resonated in the small cozy bedroom. The sound continued to blare but the owner of alarm clock was nowhere to be seen, isn't it strange?? Ha.. well the owner itself is alarm clock who woke up even before the it's sound.

The hurried sound of anklets sounded coming closer to bedroom. Opening of door gave the view of girl, a beautiful one. A tiny smile playing on her lips, her little nose ring adding more beauty to her face, she made her way towards the alarm clock. "shut up" she mumbled after shutting up the device. The freshly showered Zoya is always an early riser. Even chirping of birds starts after her waking up like they are waiting for her. With a hot coffee in one hand and with other hand taking a book from her small shelf , she sat down near bedroom window for reading. Fully engrossed in her book, zoya did not realise how time has passed. Seeing the time on clock Zoya got up to get ready in hurry.

 Seeing the time on clock Zoya got up to get ready in hurry

                     (Zoya's bedroom)

Clad in green coloured anarkali with matching dupatta, Zoya got ready for her work at 9'o clock in rush. She work as a assistant in local library and part time waitress in the hotel restaurant. This girl aspires to be a doctor from childhood. She wants to be able to save the lives of all the people in need of medical attention. Her ambition of being doctor came from orphanage where she has seen the children suffering from serious illness. Even though the orphanage was quite good compared to others, they were unable to get any proper medical treatment because of the number of other children and financial aid available. She had seen the pain of these little lives. From then on, it had become her only dream to become a good doctor and help as many as people she can. Become a doctor is not easy, she knows she have to go through many struggles to achieve her dream.

                       ( Zoya's look)                     As a girl who is totally dependent on herself , Zoya couldn't afford the expenses of tutions from well known institutions

                       ( Zoya's look)

As a girl who is totally dependent on herself , Zoya couldn't afford the expenses of tutions from well known institutions. Her earning from her part time jobs is very little to save her any money for education. So, she started her job in library where she can read books in no rush hour and can also get money and librarian let her study as he knows her situation.