INTRODUCTION

Zoya is a silent girl. Talk less, always having a tiny smile on lips which gives the person the feeling of comfort. Beauty which will make head turns, little button nose, cheeks as soft as cotton with permanent blush, tall, tiny waist and curves at right place.

        But she is orphan girl. At the age of five, she was left outside the SUNSHINE orphanage with little doll in her hands and a gold chain around her neck with zoya carved on it, the only memory of her parents. The head of orphanage neelam aunty took her in and made her feel home like other hundreds of her children in the orphanage. Zoya was always a meek, obedient but intelligent girl. In the starting days during her stay she used to remain silent, not conversing with anyone always sitting on the far away bench alone inversed in her thoughts looking only in one direction. Many children tried to cheer her up but she was like closed book, not giving any reaction to anyone. After many attempts they also stopped trying.

         From the age of seven she had to do most of the work in orphanage. Due to her meek and silent nature her roommates used to make her do all their chores. She got bullied but it was like she don't care. Most of time she kept her to herself. She was close to only neelam aunty but after she was retired due to her old age, new person took over sarita kaki. A fat lady in her late forties, very strict, totally opposite to neelam aunty's loving nature. Zoya was taken most advantage by her to do her bidding. If not then poor child had to listen all the abusive words and taunts from her.

         After leaving orphanage at the age of eighteen, zoya was on her

         After leaving orphanage at the age of eighteen, zoya was on her.  From a being little child, she was always within the walls of orphanage away from outer society. She had only little money with her and some couple of her clothes which she was using from years. Even though she was not talkative girl but she was not ignorant to social interaction. She knew how society works and how selfish everyone are here. She knew no one is gonna help her here for living. She has to manage on her everything from then on... So the journey of Zoya begins....

*******

         Aditya Malhotra the youngest business  tycoon of the city. He is handsome ,hot and successful whose life is filled with the glitter of money and glamour. A very cold and aloof person always bearing the expresionless face. Born with the golden spoon he had always what others dreamed of.... money, luxury, parents everything.

       The only child of his parents whose mother passed away during his birth leaving him and his father alone. Aditya was grown under his paternal grandparents care when his father decided to move on and get remarried. Growing under the loving grandparents, Aditya was always a genius guy from childhood.

        After his grandmother's death he studied abroad all his teenagers years. Getting MBA degree from London, his daadu (paternal grandfather)  knows it was now time time for Aditya to take his responsibility as the CEO of company. The Aditya from before was easy to go guy but the returned Aditya is very cold person.... who like forgot to smile. Aditya bought THE MALHOTRA'S business to whole new level in five years of his leadership. A very workholic guy whose only aim is to make as much as money... Success is his obsession. A 26 year's tall, handsome and hot man with 6 feet height, sharp jaws and charcoal black eyes which will send shivers down your body.

****************************************

What do you think about introduction?

Enjoy reading.

And don't forget to comment and like.

Love you always 💌.