stephen strange, songs

i lovd rock songs so much. but stephen isnt. here i am living at my own house after finished my studies. the house was vibes with these tock songs.

stephen likes old school romantic song like elvis presley, elton john, abba and others. actually, i love abba too. i switch to ‘seek and destroy’ i started to clean up at the kitchen. “THIS IS MY FUCKING ANTHEM.”

then, i heard the door open and i guess it was stephen. “what the hell!?” he covers his ear. he turned off the music. “Y/N!! WHAT THE HELL YOU EVEN THINKING?!”

“you told me not to think.” i answers plainly. “fuck. yeah. why did you played the music so loudly?! and it was a rock song. your whole neighbourhood will fucking you made a whole concert.”

i rolls my eyes. “i dont give a fuck.” he smack his face and i turned on again and it was ‘lithium’ i was happy. it was nirvana tho.

“fuck it-” i started to clean up while singing. “I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU.” i grab my spatula and start singing and shouting. “FUCK Y/N YOUR VOICE-”

i turned off the music. “can you shut the fuck up? if u wanna listen to your elvis and romantic songs go fucking upstairs. im here to adore these rock songs.” he rolls eyes.

“hey, time up. times up, girl. its time to go shopping now. come on. no rock for today.” he stands up and grab me outside. “oh cmon strange!!! i was cleaning here”

he keep dragging me to outside. “listen up, y/n. i need to tell you something BUT. you need to get out from that grunge music.” i push him.

“shut the fuck up strange!! i need music in my life. and you know i'll be total jackass if im not listening to music for a day.” he take out something.

it was a phone. “yeah, its a phone.”  he sigh. “i downloaded all your rock songs in here so you doesn't have yo be jackass.” i smiled widely. “nirvana?” he nodded. “queen?” he nodded again. “metallica? metallica?”

“yes, y/n, all your rock songs are downloaded.” i give him a hug. “ARGH! YOU ARE THE BEST, STEPHEN STRANGE!!” i heard he chuckles. “yeah. i am. cmon lets go grab some ice cream.” i nodded and we take a cab to go to the town.

author pov

y/n and stephen went to a mall to grab some ice cream and stephen needs to talk to y/n about something very important.

technically, stephen being bestfriend with you for alnost 10 years now. and so, slowly stephen fell in love with you just about little things that attracts him even more.

“hi, welcome to the baskin robbin.” stephen and you choose the ice cream flavour. “i want medium cup cotton candy.” you said. “and i want royale chocolate chip. um, medium cup.”

after that, stephen buys it. “wow, its been a while i haven't eat this ice cream.” both of you sit infront of each other. “y/n, you just brought cookies n cream ice cream last week and ate it this friday.” you rolls your eyes.

“why you brought me here anyway.” you started asking. “oh yea. thats the point. i.. i fell in love with a girl.” he make eye contact with you.

you doesnt even know that he is in love with you. “wow. already have a soulmate? damn, strange.” they keep this conversation. “and i dont know what to do. you know, like confess or something?”

you put your cup down. “well, i just suggest it. if i were you, i'll give her the flowers and made a playlist for her.” he smiles. “oh!! and also, some chocolates. you know most of girls like chocolate. but not me. i like ice creams.” you laughs.

“hm, its a really great idea. i'll gonna buy it today. and the playlist, i'll make it today too. its just, really uncomfortable to keep it in my heart.”

“yeah, i know. i once fell in love with my senior too. but got rejected cause he told me that i like rocks.” oof. thats hurt.

“yeah, we should grab some flowers and chocolate right now.” she agreed and we go to find some fresh and beautiful flowers and ice cream.

she doesnt even knew that THIS ALL just for her. HELP. we go inside the flower shop and there so many kind of flowers. i started sneezing. “there's too many of them. which one your crush like it?” she asked.

“i- i actually dont know.” i sneezed again. “wtf. you should know it.” she ho wander the whole store. “yes miss, how can i help you?” the man with apron asked her.

i keep rubbing my stuffed nose. “yeah. that man over there, the one who keep rubbing his nose. he want to find a beautiful flower to give to his crush. but, we exactly dont know what kind of flower did she like.” i look at her and give her the middle finger.

“fuck you.” i mouthed and she just laughed. i went to her. “did you allergic with flowers?” i look at her weirdly. “here, take this and cover your nose.” she handed me a napkin.

“alright, miss, i already found it. i have a few of these.” there's so may of it. there have purple, white, pink, pastel purple. wow.

“wow, its beautifulll. i love the pink one ohh and the heather!!” she caress the flower that mad the man laugh. “alright, the first one is daisy. its the common flower. and, the second is lavender. it really have the sweet and nice smell.”

“the third one, its pink. peony is pinky little flowers and most of the married woman likes it because how beautiful it is.” y/n keep holding the flower. “yes it is. it's really beautiful. i cant keep my eyes out of it.” the man keep telling the flower. “the last one is heather. this is some rare flowers that i ever known.”

“geez, stephen. you should give her this flowers. its beautiful and smells really good.” i nodded. “so which one do you guys like?” he asked.

“hm, can we mix the flowers together?” “sure can, mr.” i smiles. well, i really know which flower did she like. “ok, so, can i have heather and peony?” he smiles and go to pack em up.

“alright, sir. you can wait at the counter.” she looked at me strangely. “just like that?” i nodded and crossed arm. “just like that.” then, the man came with a bouquet of flowers.

“alright, here they are. the total is 12.95. but i'll cut it to 5.75.” he smiled. “omg seriously? you cut the price?” he nodded. “geez, thank you so much, man. we're appreciated it.”

“and thank you for choosing the flowers for us.” “no problem just for the customer. by any chance..” we take the flowers and we stopped cuz he wanna say something.

“are you both a thing?” we stayed silent. “how can he think that way?” she asked. “uh, no, no. we're just best friends.” i grab her by waist. “ohh, no, im sorry. both of you looks so perfect as a partner. im sorry, my bad.” he giggles.

“no, its okay.” i whisper. then we go outside. “what was that- what was he thinking-” i laughed. “are you laughing??” she said in high voice. “no, hes right.” she was confused.

“what the hell you mean hes right? we're no-” she doesnt finished what she said. “i love you, y/n.” she's in shocked.

“w-what?” i face her. “i love you since we first met, y/n (l/n)” she's blushing. “what the hell is going on? stephen strange what are you fucking talkin about??”

“no. this is serious y/n. i really loved you.” she doesnt know how to react. “i just cant believe there's someone who's in love with me!!” she jumped and hugs me. i dont know if shes happy or just pleased.

“i love you too, stephen strange.” my face turns red. “you do?” she faced me. “yes i fucking do, strange. you think im playing with you?” i dhakes my head and kiss her softly.

“gosh, ur lips are totally so good.” she chuckles. “i hands him the flowers. “what- you said it was for your-” i shakes my head. “you are my crush, y/n.” is smiles.

“awhhh, strange!!” she hugs me for the second time. “WOOOO” we heard someone cheering. we turn around and we saw the man from the flower shop.

“YOU GOT HER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!” we laughed at him. “you've been sitting there watching us, mate??” he laugh histerically and nodded.