The Past and The Present

Getting to Nightmare was fast, we hadn't taken any stops so we got there within a few minutes, now as I'm standing in front of him he looked down at me from his thrown, a few steps up from the main floor. I looked up, making eye contact with him and staying straight faced until he pushed himself up from the thrown and stepped down, walking towards me. Cross still stood behind me but when Nightmare got close enough his grip left my arm and stepped back away from me. My eyes never left Nightmare's form when he was only a few feet from me. We stared at each other before he spoke, grumbling words as I listened to him.

"My men treatin' ya good" I almost let out a chuckle but resisted and replied on beat with him.

"Perfect, already slept with one" He stiffened, his once sick grin falling into a displeased frown while he stared over my form, then darting his eyes to Cross who hadn't replied but shook his head from behind me, warning it wasn't true. Then he turned back to me and glared, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Seem a little too comfortable here" I relaxed my body slightly, holding my head higher as I didn't reply, just continued to stare at him.

"Who" Now this time I couldn't help but the snicker reach my lips, smirking as we stared at each other.

"You are just so easy to manipulate you know that right? You just think everything that I say is true" I chuckled and sighed afterwords, he did not like this reply at all, instead he took a few angry steps towards me and I straightened my back. After all he should be treated like a king and I was certainly not treating him like any king he'd ever seen before.

"That's funny coming from you, really trusting that scum in that pathetic universe to not kill you, how stupid are you really" I was wondering who he was talking about, G most likely, agitated about his little outburst I didn't give a reply until I thought back to what Ink had told me.

"Don't you like stupid if you liked another version of me?" He frowned harder, glaring daggers at my form, I continued.

"Why doesn't Cross or Horror take me if you don't like my stupidity Mr. Nightmare" I back up and grabbed Cross's hand, holding it tightly. Refusing to let him go even when he tried to lightly pull away from me, my grip only tightened around his skeletal hand as I stared at Nightmare. Giving a small reply after a moment to let the words sink in.

"I'm sure they'd love it" Nightmare was fuming at this point, so angry he debated killing me right there but the way I was holding Cross's hand had him even angrier. I could see his tentacles act up, none stop moving behind him as his expression turned, forming into one of disgust and pure hatred, he was staring right at Cross's and I's held hands. Good I got to him, serves him right for being a bitch.

"Cross" His tone was deafly close to exploding on one of his men, I smirked, I got to him and we both know it, especially when Cross ripped his hand out of mine, my grip had loosened enough for him to pull away rather quickly.

"Get the FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM, ALL OF YOU SCRAM!" His tone had exploded, booming across the room to scream at Cross and anyone else near to get the fuck out of this general area right this moment. Cross didn't even reply, he just turned and hurried off outside of the room, pulling the doors closed after him, when he was gone I could hear shouts of telling people to leave the area now. My hand fell to my side and I stared at Nightmare, storming over to me and gets directly into my face, seething with rage.

"You!" I blinked. "Who do you think you are! Holding other people's hands, you are a little fucking plague" I listened to him, letting the words go right over my head until he was done with his little fit of rage, telling me empty threats until he was heaving with anger and I responded slowly.