*The street. Roger gets in his police car.*
Roger: Hah! He expects me to break the law? That's just, just... criminal! (an akuma flies and possesses his whistle.)
Hawk Moth: Rogercop, I am Hawk Moth. This city needs a true ruthless righter of wrongs, and that is where you come in.
Roger: Yes sir! (he turns into Rogercop)
Hawk Moth: Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir must be destroyed if you want to attain ultimate retribution! You will seize Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir's Miraculouses for me! Do we have an agreement?
Rogercop: Affirmative. Cat Noir, Phantom and Ladybug will be powerless against me, and justice will prevail in the streets of Paris.

*College. Mr. Dupain and the Mayor have a discussion.*
Tom: Don't even think about getting near my daughter or her bag!
Mr. Bourgeois: Do you know who I am?
Miss Bustier: Please, gentlemen! This is a school here! Think of the children! Surely the bracelet is around here someplace.
Katherine:(rolls her eyes) ugh men.(she gets between Tom and Mr.Bourgeois) Enough you two! Instead of arguing,why don't you Mr.Bourgeois look around for Chloe's bracelet instead.
Marinette:Mrs.Pierce is right,It probably just rolled out of her bag or something!
Alya: If I were her bracelet, I'd try and get as far away as possible from that crazy brat too. (Marinette laughs,While Diana smiles)
Marinette: Hey! Nino's been filming everything this whole time! We can see what really happened!
Tom: (from phone) Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked--(Nino fast-forwards the video, cutting to the scene where Sabrina has the bracelet)
Marinette: Well, there you have it! Sabrina was holding Chloé's bracelet!
Sabrina: Yes! But I gave it back straight after!
Marinette: Chloé, why don't you take a look in your BFF's bag?
Sabrina: Are you saying I'm a thief?!
Marinette: Nope! Chloé's the one calling people thieves without any proof. I'm simply going from what's on the video.
Sabrina: Grrr! (knocks Nathaniel's sketchbook, revealing a drawing of the bracelet. Chloé and Sabrina gasp.)
Nathaniel: Yes, I did sketch the bracelet, but I didn't do anything else!

*Street. Ms. Mendeleiev throws a piece of litter on the floor, and Rogercop grabs the litter. He flies to where Ms. Mendeleiev is.*
Ms. Mendeleiev: Huh?
Rogercop: You're under arrest!
Ms. Mendeleiev: What? What for?
Rogercop: You threw litter on a public sidewalk, jaywalked and crossed the red light.
Ms. Mendeleiev: Well, I suppose I did. But you can't arrest me! Who are you anyway? You don't look like a policeman!
Rogercop: (throws cuffs at her) I sentence you to trash duty. (He blows his whistle, which controls the handcuffs and makes Ms. Mendeleiev put the litter in the trashcan.) Next mission: Seeking justice on Mayor Bourgeois.
Mr. Bourgeois: Give me the tape! I'll have it analyzed by professionals!
Nino: No way! It's my camera!
Mr. Bourgeois: Who do you think you're dealing with? I am the mayor of this city! Where's the school principal? I want to see the principal!
Katherine: Enough with the yelling!
Mr.Bourgeois: You can't tell me what to do!( Katherine immediately gives him a look,making him nervous) I mean,whatever you say Mrs.Katherine.(Adrien looks down at Plagg rolling in between of Adrien's shoes and he holds him and Adrien leaves the classroom unnoticed with Plagg having the bracelet stuck on his head)
Plagg: I won't bother you with the story. It's a long, boring--
Adrien: (he is mad at Plagg) Oh yes, you will explain it, and fast! You realize we have a big problem, don't you?
Plagg: If by big you are referring to my rock-hard abs? Well, thanks for noticing!
Adrien: (he hears some footsteps, and sees Rogercop) Now we have a bigger problem!
Fred: (sees Rogercop) Hey! You can't just walk in here!
Rogercop: I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. I am the law.
Fred: Well, I'm the authority around here--
Rogercop: You are guilty of obstructing the path of justice! (fires cuffs at him) I sentence you to move around! (Adrien sighs as Rogercop blows his whistle and causing Fred to run uncontrollably out of the room)
Fred: Wait! I can't control my arm! What are you--
Adrien: What do you mean I can't transform?
Plagg: If you transform, the bracelet will get absorbed with me and damage your powers!
Adrien: Ahhhh...(He is irritated and groaning then he walks to the locker room while carrying Plagg)
Hawk Moth: (from his lair) Mwahahahaha! It won't be long before Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir show up to meet their doom!