doce

ava

i woke up and apparently i slept in hayes's arms. i smiled as i looked over at hayes snoring. i looked over and saw nash and matthew kept on just taking pictures. i groan and nuzzle my face into hayes's chest. hayes slowly arised and squealed after he saw everyone pointing their phones at us.

i giggled a little and looked up at the stars. the guys and lox soon walked away and went in the water. i continued looking at the night sky that had stars sprinkled all over it.

"kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" i sing under my breath. hayes then took me and began to kiss me. i smiled a little and continued to have my lips dance against his.

"baby before we leave lets go in the water" i say

"mkay" he says and smirks evilly.

"oh no" i mumble as he picks me up and runs to the pool and guess what he did next, yep, he threw us both in there.

"CRAZY BOY" i yell before i plummet into the warm water.

we rise up and i soon wrap my limbs around hayes's body. i rest my head on his chest and hum out random songs. i see nash tip toeing onto the stereo and he puts on sweater weather. i scream and leave the pool as i get ready to sing.

after nash and i sang the song we began to laugh and i see hayes just smiling as he looks at me. i swim over to him and look at his smile.

"what's that smile for" i say

"you're just so happy all the time." he says still looking at me and hes just so amazed as if he was looking at a two headed frog.

"im only happy when im with you cant you see that?" i say.

we hear aww's in the background and we laugh.

"you guys how about we play a little truth or dare" i say raising my eyebrows. everyone just says yes and we gather around, all of us hanging on to an edge.

"alright... um ava! truth or dare?"gilinsky said smiling. i knew gilinsky, and i knew it was a suicide mission if i went with dare so i said

"mmmmm... dare" i say and everyone gasps dramatically, i laugh a little and before gilinsky could say anything i said "come one, hit me with your best shot"

"alright.... i dare you to... scream out sausage ten times as fast as you can while you run around the pool" gilinsky says and i laugh.

"fine then, i have no shame in my game" i say as i stand up to get out of the pool and i get ready.

i take a deep breath and do it.

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

"SAUSAGE"

I was officially out of breath but then i slipped. all i remember was hitting my head against a table really hard before i guess i blanked out. aha it was worth it though. i have never been so pumped in my life! but yeah it sucks now im unconscious... fuck

xx

i wake up but i kept my eyes closed. i heard people talking.

"you guys.. what if something bad happens? what if she forgets who we all are?" someone said.