parte dos

ava

hayes  walked me home and he told me he lives only two blocks away. i came in the house with a smile plastered on my face.

"alright talk. either james dashner decided to make a part 5 in the maze runner series or... you met a boy" my dad said.

"no dad, surprisingly james hasn't read my emails that were begging him to write a new book. but yes it is a boy. ahh his name is hayes. you should meet him. hes so nice and his smile is just aaggghhh" i say as i plop on the couch.

"well he seems like a nice boy. but if he breaks your heart, this time i will kill someone's face" he said as he begins to make coffee.

"so dad how was your weird tie shopping day" i said grabbing a can of whipped cream and squirting it in my mouth.

"it was fine until i realized that they closed the one and only best tie shop in the city" he said sounding sad

i laugh and said " maybe its for the best, who knows, they could replace it with a pretzel store, a nice lady could work there, and you would give her your number, and you know what comes next eh? eh?"

he smiles " i don't know i mean i do like pretzels, and nice ladies do seem to appease me more than colorful ties"

i walk upstairs and sit in my bed. i soon groan loudly and realize that hayes and i forgot to exchange numbers. i got my phone and tried looking up his name. i groaned even louder and realized i didn't even know his last name. but then again who has their instagram username as their full name?

i just typed in hayes and tried to see what popped up.

the first name that popped up was...

420_hayes_it

woooowwww he's such an idiot. i tap on the profile and it really is him. woah he has 700 followers he has 200 more followers than me dammit. i follow him and he instantly follows back. he direct messages me and its a picture of his nostrils.

the caption was:

yoo ava im kinda glad you found my insta i was really bummed out cause i realized we didn't get our numbers

so i replied.

books4ava : yeah me too i groaned so loud i think asia heard me

420_hayes_it : i growled at my cat until she hid under a table lol

books4ava : i feel sorry for ur cat

420_hayes_it : she loves meh

books4ava: i bet shes plotting a plan to run away rn

420_hayes_it : HAHAHAHA very funny lol whats your number i wanna facetime yooouuu

books4ava: sure its 420-777-6921

420_hayes_it: i trust that you're not giving me some random old guy's number

i laughed at that last remark and before i knew it i got a facetime request. i answered it and it showed the most heavenly sight ever. hayes was shirtless and his hair was wet from probably a shower.

"whaddup aavaaa" he said in a girly voice

"nothin, what about you, what's poppin haayeess" i say in the same tone as i walk downstairs so i could go eat cereal.

"i don't know i mean my cat still hasn't come out from the table, maybe i should throw a sock at her" he says standing up

"i swear if you harm that poor creature again i will smack you with a piece of bologna" i say as i put my lucky charms into a bowl.

"that would not be pleasing" he says as he walks over to im guessing his kitchen.

"whatcha gonna eat" i say as i shove a spoonful of lucky charms into my mouth.

"i think im gonna eat some fruity pebbles and wait holdup, who eats cereal without milk, what kind of life do you live?" he says looking at the camera with his face close up.

goddamn even with his face shoved in the camera he looks like a god.

"don't judge my eating skills you freaking... potato" i say

"ugh no one calls the finesse king a potato" he scoffs

"i just did whatcha gonna do about it? hmmm??" i say trying to pull off a sassy face

"10 MILLION YEARS DUNGEON UNACCEPTABLE CONDITIONS UNACCEPTABLEEEEEE" he shrieks

"damn boy do you not have shame?and you did not just make an adventure time reference plus i REFUSE to go to the dungeon, ain't nobody got time for that" i say looking at my nails.

"that's what happens when you're the finesse king, you throw all that crusty shame away" he says going up his room.

i finish my cereal and go upstairs as well.

"ugh my nails look ratchet as hell" i say looking at my gross elephant nails.

i grab my nail polish bag and look over my colors.

"alright hayes what should i paint my nails with. black, black , black, orrr black.." i say looking through my back realizing i only have dead colors. whatever.

"i don't know have fun with them" he says

"okay thanks for the amazing advice" i say sounding half sarcastic and half meaningful

"that's what happens when you're the finesse king" he says once more.

and after two more hours of talking with the finesse king, it came to an end. i turned off my lights and charged my phone. i went to my bed and got all comfy and all my thoughts were

maybe i want to be the finesse queen.

//

hey y'all this was sort of a filler i don't know i just wanted their numbers to be in their phones and i don't know i just felt the need to include their first facetime. anyway i understand its going to fast and all and ava is already developing a crush but whatever it doesn't matter but yeah im trying to make them friends for a little more chapters okay? okay then. bye guys love you!! btw stupid wattpad isn't letting me add apostrophes or fix my spelling mistakes idk why but sorry if its hard for yall.

- miro