"Bibs," he whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Is this really happening, or am I dreaming?"

I placed a kiss on his head, "Why don't you tell me in the morning?"

I pulled his lips to mine and felt him start unbuttoning my pants. It didn't take long for either of us to finish undressing. I leaned back down and started nibbling on his ear and leaving little love bites on his neck. I made my way back up to his ear and whispered to him.

"Bui, is this your first time?"

"No, I've done this a million times with you."

"Well, let's just pretend it's the first time. I'm going to have to prepare you. Do you have any lube?"

He didn't even speak, he just leaned up, reached into his nightstand drawer, grabbed out the bottle, shoved it into my hand and laid back for me. A devilish smile spread across my face, I rolled a condom on, squirted some lube in my hand, placed some at his entrance, and put the remainder on myself. I inserted a couple of fingers in him at first to help him get used to what was about to be put into him. I felt him tense and heard him hiss.

"I know it hurts, I promise I'll go slow and be as gentle as I possibly can."

"I don't want you to be gentle with me, I want to feel it all, the pain and the pleasure."

I placed my mouth on his again and started pushing at his entrance with my cock. He was tight, and I knew it was going to hurt him, but no sooner than I got through I felt his tension start easing up and he wrapped his legs around my hips and started pushing me further into him. He felt amazing. He was the first guy I'd ever been with. He was actually the first person I'd ever been with. I'd never told him that despite all my charm and stories, I'd never wanted to be with any of the girls I'd dated. It didn't take him long to help me find the rhythm he liked, we never broke apart the entire time I was in him. I grabbed a hold of his cock in my hand and started stroking, he started kissing me more aggressively and finished quickly in my hand and on my his stomach. Seeing his face contorted in pleasure helped me finish and I slumped over on top of him. We were both out of breath and I could feel his heart beating as rapidly as mine. After what seemed an eternity I slowly lifted up and looked down at him. His eyes were closed and I thought for a moment he'd fallen asleep.

"Bui, are you awake?"

"I'm not really sure. I feel like I am, but I also feel like I just had the most amazing dream and I don't want to wake up from it."

"Would you be having this kind of conversation if you were asleep?"

"I've always had these kinds of conversations with you when I was sleeping. I knew nothing like this would ever happen while I was awake."

"Well, what would we be doing now, in your dreams?"

"I guess we'd take showers, get into some pajamas, and cuddle till we both fell asleep."

"Is that one shower together, or two separate showers?"

That earned me a slap on the chest and getting shoved to the side. "Two separate showers. How can you possibly still be thinking about that?"

"What can I say, you were so good I need to have you again."

"Well you're just going to have to deal with it. I need to cool down so I can get some rest for tomorrow."

I waited patiently for him to get out the shower and was surprised to see him walk out looking positively dreadful.

"Bui, what's wrong?"