It was only Diaval. The bird was perched on the rail of a nearby staircase and was staring right at her with his beady eyes. Putting her weapon away she walked over to the bird. She scratched his feathers on his head and smiled at him.

"If only you could talk huh buddy?" she asked him, "You could tell me where Drac might be."

At the mention of his master's name the bird flapped it's wings and rose into the air. His talons grabbed her hair and tugged her toward the door.

"Ow!" she shouted trying to shoo him away.

But it didn't work. Diaval evaded her flapping hand and kept grabbing her hair and tugging her along.

"Alright!" she gave up, "I'm coming!"

The persistent creature didn't relent on her hair until they were right in front of Hades' Souvlaki shop.

"Ow." CJ rubbed her head and fixed her ponytail as Diaval disappeared into the hut. Darn bird, she cursed under her breath. Although, he'd been very helpful, she never would have thought to look for Drac here.

Stepping inside the place was dark, only thin candles on the tables and a few here and there on the walls lit up the space. Shady figures swathed in dark cloaks and jackets stuck to the corners sipping and munching on their food, their eyes darting around occasionally to make sure no one was about to storm up and take it. CJ looked around but couldn't see the raven anywhere. She walked over to a high table and sitting at the barstool picked at her fingernails as she looked around. Pain and Panic scurried around the floor with trays and buckets of dirty dishes, mumbling to themselves with wide eyes as they did all they could to keep up the shop just the two of them. CJ wondered where the namesake of the establishment was, but found herself grateful not to be in Hades' presence. There were some people on this Isle you just didn't tangle with.

She heard a flutter and turned to a doorway beside the front counter, the black tattered fabric covering it moved as Diaval flew through and a moment later Drac stumbled in, looking like the bird had been dragging him the same way he'd dragged her. He was dressed differently then the last time she'd seen him. He wasn't wearing his usual purple and black clothing, instead he'd opted for black leather pants and a matching jacket, which covered the green button down she'd seen him in at the coronation broadcast. There was a ratty grey hoodie between the two layers, the hood thrown over his head to hide his hair. Matching fingerless green gloves were on his hands and easy to see as he adjusted his hoodie and jacket after Diaval's tugging. He caught sight of her quickly in her red jacket and with wide eyes headed over to her table.

"CJ." He said amazed, "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." She said stunned, as far as she knew he had no connections to this place. And hiding among Hades' home was a massive risk.

Drac began to sweat, "I can't tell you."

Her brows pushed up her forehead. She'd never heard those words from him before.

"What?" she shook her head, "Why are you here?"

"I can't tell you that either."

She shook her head and looked away from him offended. A bump to her leg brought a distraction as Pain looked up at her, he opened his mouth about to ask her what she'd like when he noticed who she was talking to.

"Drac?" he asked, "Aren't you supposed to stay. . . " he pointed down at the ground.

CJ heard a 'shush' from behind her and turned back to Drac.

Who was he to order one of Hades' minions around?

"What is going on?" she demanded, keeping her voice down in case of eavesdroppers.