"We?"

His dad smirked, "Well it has been some time since I've caused mayhem on the surface. And why not have some bonding time with my son?"

- - LONG LIVE EVIL - -

CJ Hook ran about the Isle crossing the territory line like it was nothing and bolted for Bargain Castle. The second Mal had defeated her own mother CJ's sharp mind had put together what had happened next. And knowing how the Isle worked she knew time was everything. She pushed people out of her way that didn't move fast enough and even on her enemies turf no one had the guts to challenge her shoving.

She arrived at the castle to find Jafar, Evil Queen and Cruella leaving. They looked distressed as they muttered among themselves. Slowing down CJ went from sprinting to spying and crept as close as she could through the piles of trash to get a listen.

" -failure."

"traitorous little scabs."

"Without Maleficent –"

"I do not need her."

" – fine on our own before."

CJ remained silent as the trio passed but understood their conversation perfectly. With Maleficent's defeat came their groups disbanding. That alone was huge. The whole side of the Isle could end up getting divvied up between the three, or Uma would take the opportunity to stake her own claim. Either way Drac was in danger. He was Maleficent's heir, the only heir within striking distance for all the enemies the dragon witch had made.

With her heart hammering in her chest and her mind spinning she had to think up a new plan. At first her instincts had told her to go to Bargain Castle to find Drac and help him. But if the terrible trio were just leaving there was no way he was in there. She didn't know any of his group's other hideouts, he'd never been at liberty to reveal them out of loyalty to his sister. Running a hand through her long blonde ponytail she made herself think. Come on, think!

Dragon Hall. Her mind whispered. Drac had a locker there, maybe she could find a clue about where he'd go.

Hustling she took off again. Thankfully she knew the way to the school well, since her sister attended there. CJ had crashed more then once, chatting with Drac and sneaking off to cause trouble while other kids sat in class.

Given that everyone had been watching the coronation the halls of the school were now empty. Only a few balls of crumpled paper blew in the slight breeze as she opened the door. She headed for Drac's locker. It was easy to spot. Right next to his sisters spray painted one that read 'Long Live Evil!'

CJ rolled her eyes. What a hypocrite. Right now Mal was in a frilly dress declaring her true love for the new king and turning over a new leaf. Yeah, long live evil my behind. CJ scoffed to herself.

She pulled a dagger from the sheath at her hip and used it to break into the locker. Everything inside was just how Drac had left it on his last day of school, assuming he'd be back for classes the next day instead of getting shipped off to Auradon. His notebooks were open, folded over to their current page that was dotted with rhymes – from existing songs and ones he'd invented with her. A small smile played at her mouth at the memories. She pulled the notebook on top out and flipped through it quickly, then did the same to the other two. There wasn't too much useful information in them. Some corners and margins had notes like 'meet gang at hideout after school' or 'remember to trash Uma's place later' 'spray paint Woeful Way' things like that. But none of it pointed her in the right direction.

Caw!

She turned on her heel, tossing the notebook back inside the locker and pointing her dagger at whatever had made the sound that caused her to jump. But a moment later she breathed in relief.