chapter seven

Excuse any mistakes, thanks.

SOUNDTRACK #14:
Young Nudy — Impala

"Gemini you suppose to be payin' attention and you playin' on yo damn phone!" Leo yelled at her younger brother. She was older by 2 years but Gemini tried to act like he was the older brother, all the time.

"Hol' on gang. I'm tryna send Lana some money." He watched his phone screen as the money wire to her account went through.

"You so in love, it's sick." Leo laughed out.

"Ain't that folksnem name on yo neck? Oh okay."  The diamonds in Gemini's teeth sparkled as he grinned.

"Fuck you bitch!" Leo rolled her eyes, rubbing at Haven's name on her neck. He had her name tattooed on his back. They were obsessed with each other real bad and had been for years. They just played around a lot when they were younger. It was inevitable for them to end up together, much like she thought Gemini and Solana were meant to be together.

Leo knew that Gemini had been in love with Solana since he was 17 and she was 15. And she felt like Solana was in love with Gemini, she just had an infatuation with Quest — mostly a high school crush. Everyone always says that high school crushes don't always match what we have fantasized about them and Leo felt like Solana learned that first hand.

"You know she hacked Quest's account, right?" Leo asked her brother. Haven took care of Solana — damn near spoiled Solana, if you asked Leo. Solana also took care of herself. She wouldn't have to lift a finger if Gemini started spoiling her, too.

"I know. I just wanna give ha all my money. And that's my problem. How you fuck me that good and don't expect me to give you my soul and bank account?" He said talking more to himself than Leo. She heard him, though.

"Gemini." She deadpanned.

"When lil folks ride my dick, she cry cause she say she love me more than she love haself. Imma get ha pregnant." He continued.

"Gemini please." Leo rolled her eyes again.

"Get ready to be Auntie Leo! Lil folks gone be barefoot and pregnant fuckin 'round with me." Gemini yelled out, as he stood up to walk out of the room that him and his twin currently occupied.

"You hell when you well Casseius." Leo shook her head, a laugh in her voice. She followed behind her brother's lanky figure as they made their way to the garage. They just finished having a meeting with their Cuba connect and now they were leaving the small warehouse that Gemini owned in the industrial district of Atlanta.

The sibling duo filled the front seats of Gemini's Trackhawk as they made their way back onto the main highway.

"Are you still going to Quest's birthday gala?" Leo asked. They all usually went to each other events because of the connections they all had with one another but with this development of Gemini and Solana's relationship, Leo wasn't sure if they were going.

"Hell yea! I gotta make my connects regardless. This money shit don't stop. I was sending Lana money to buy us something to wear for the night. His bitch ass ain't bout shit and he fucked up with Lana." Gemini said as he hit the engine of his car, a large roar from the engine responded.

Leo nodded her head in the passenger seat. She already kind of knew what time Gemini was already on. Her brother always went headfirst behind anything and she was always right there behind him.

"Cool, me and Haven was going anyways. Imma just let Haven know that Solo gonna be there so he can be on point." Leo quickly typed out her message to Heaven, letting him know to be ready for the party tonight.