"I'm sorry.. For lyingggggg to yoœ0u.."

Yumeko Himiko..

The girl who is 4 '11, the second shortest person in a group of mostly loveable giant idiots of 16. Who would think that within a few weeks, the 16 of them would be whittled down to just 5?

Explosions were hear•d in the background as the 4 survivors felt the ground shake bel|||ow them. Each one of them grabbed a big rock and started to built a small shelter. Ichika was outside gathering smaller ro&ck and looked up at Kiibo as the robot flew across the sky. She felt a sad smile grace her lips.

"Thank you Kii'bo.." As if he had heard her, Kiibo stopped flying and looked down at her, a moment passed until with a sad smile of his own, he nodded his head and flew over somewhere else near the building to destroy some more of the school. She then saw Tsumugi waving at Kiibo from below with Monokuma in the corner of her eye, so she turned around. Tsumugi noticed Ichika and let her h!£and fall to her side, a small tear falling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry.." She spoke before getting crushed by a boulder with Monokuma.

Ichika felt no pity for the mastermind as she turned a=round with a blank face to help the others with the shelter.

Himiko had pulled in a boulder, twice as big as mage, and struggled to pull it into the shelter as the backing s}o Maki stepped in and helped the small girl, while Shuichi and Ichika built up small rocks to secure the base. A sudde#(n explosion went off behind the two of them resulting in Ichika looking over at them and noticing an incredibly sharp rock fall in their direction. Quickly running over to the two of them; panic showed clearly on her face, she pushed them both out the way, resulting in the giant rock colliding with Ichika's side, ripping a huge chunk of her flesh, breaking apart of her ribBBb and hip. She fell to the floor, coughing handfuls of bl\ood and feeling blood run down her thighs and leg with no hesitation.

Maki and Himiko stumbled to the floor roughly and looked over to Ichika, for their eyes to widen.

"IÇHIAKĪ!!1!1" Himiko scrambled to her feet as Maki steadily got to hers with the help of Shuichi.

"W-What the-" Shuichi stuttered and he and Maki rushed over to Ichika.

"Ichika! Don't worry, I can go get some bandages or som-" Himiko's eyes watere{¥d as she held Ichika in her arms, blood soaking her outfit.

"Yucchan, how can you h-heal this..?" Ichika pointed to her wound and coughed up more blood with a bitter smile.

"Even if I survived this with you guys, I wouldn't even last a week.."

"H-Huh?"

"The hammers that I used damaged my body inside and outside, that included my heart, the electricity pumping through my body makes it worse and I've been enduring the pain ever since the fight began.." Ichika l{|ooked at the ground, not even caring for the blood pouring out of her mouth, staining her clothes below.

"So you lied..? Llllied to us, lied to me again, about trying your hardest to live!"

Shuichi gritted his teeth, a flash of anger passing through him, but quickly calming down into sadness.

"Guess so.." As sadddddd as the moment was, Maki quickly pulled the bould]]er in for the backing, only leaving the giant circled rock, at the entrance to cover them when ready. After she had finished with the boulder, she quickly joined the other survivors' side.

"I-Ichika! No no no, ther~e must be a way to save you, please..! I can't lose you too..."

The ground shook as Hopes Peak Academy For Gifted Children fell to pieces; debris flying everywhere.